Brainwavz M4 available at 60% off for $28 (Standard Price is $69.50)

Depends on your luck as far as custom goes.
Airmail is the free option. The package will take 10-30 days to reach you.
I ordered yesterday, the price was INR 1606.

Ok, so assuming the worse, how much would I have to pay if this gets stuck in the customs? How will I even know about it?

And, otherwise, which ones should I order, the ones with microphones or other ones? I have an Neo V!

Guys the cables are totally different from the mic'd ones to the Non-Mic'd ones...
Mic'd ones comes with thin, black, TPU cable... raises alot of thoughts on build quality....

Get it cleared before you order the mic'd ones...

Ok, so assuming the worse, how much would I have to pay if this gets stuck in the customs? How will I even know about it?

And, otherwise, which ones should I order, the ones with microphones or other ones? I have an Neo V!
26% IIRC. Fedex would pay it and you will have to pay during delivery, or they might call you.

Guys the cables are totally different from the mic'd ones to the Non-Mic'd ones...
Mic'd ones comes with thin, black, TPU cable... raises alot of thoughts on build quality....

Get it cleared before you order the mic'd ones...

The mic is attached to the wire heading to the one of the earphones, it is supposed to be TPU black. Non tangle wire ends at Y split.

Sorry to pointing you wrong master/maestro.

Better buy it from your friends card.
1.7k is not a big bet.
i can source a card and get it but dont have experience with buying anythning outside india, the reason why im worried is cos i ordered from dealextreme 2 years ago and never got my package, dont wanna risk it on 1.7k

Back