Brainwavz M1, M2, M3 and Pro Alpha - in stock

Respected Sire, can you please book a Brainwavz M1 for me and PM me the payment options, Happy New Year to you.

Check PM
<

Do you have the Brainwavz Pro Alpha earphones in stock?? as its showing out of stock on the website. If they are out of stock when do u expect to get new stock?

^ Sorry . Pro Alpha is not in stock any more. We do have the Brainwavz M1 which pretty much similar to Pro Alpha in terms of sound signature and quality.

New stock is not expected very soon, as in there is no ETA for the same right now.

The M1 was received yesterday Sire, in top form. Left feedback in appropriate thread.

Look forward to deal with you again soon, Cheers!! and a good day to you.

On a secondary note, how long is the recommended burn in period for these and can I listen to music during the process [burn-in].

Received my M1 this morning.

Jesus christ these are some seriously good earphones.. I've now realized how much I was really missing.. I was of the opinion that earphones are just cords and can't improve audio quality that much..I was so wrong.

It's like music I didn't like earlier is just 'coming together' chronologically.

Thanks to pristine note for bringing in such audiophile products in India, I'm pretty sure commercial crap can't get this good.

Service was good as always, reached me within 2 days
<

Keep shining.

Back