Brainwavz M1, M2, M3 and Pro Alpha - in stock

^ Check PM
<

Hi PristineNote am interested in buying a pair of Brainwavz M-1's. Your site says they're out of stock. Was wondering if you guys do have them in stock; and if so could you please PM me the payment method and details. Thanks a ton in advance
<

^ M2 would be good upgrade to the PL-30 in terms of detailing . The sound signature is also different . M2 has more bass than PL-30 and a more engaging midrange
<

Gautam please let me know when the M1/Pro Alpha is back in stocks. Need to place an order. Many thanks in advance!
<

#Gannu , Our stock of M1/Pro Alpha is sold out currently but just incase any of our local retailers have units left in stock , we will try to procure it and book it for you. Will get back to you if we can get hold of the units
<

#Gannu , Our stock of M1/Pro Alpha is sold out currently but just incase any of our local retailers have units left in stock , we will try to procure it and book it for you. Will get back to you if we can get hold of the units
<

Thanks a lot! Please do so at your convenience. No hurries.
<

Btw I'll just need one of those.
<
Please let me know which of them would have some good detailing with deep bass. Something not very bright. I'll take that.

Interested in buying m1 or proalpha's. I plan to use it with my phone(Lg optimus one). Considering M1 has a higher impedance of 32ohms; would there be any issues driving the m1's??

Interested in buying m1 or proalpha's. I plan to use it with my phone(Lg optimus one). Considering M1 has a higher impedance of 32ohms; would there be any issues driving the m1's??

^ There could be some issue driving the M1 with a mobile phone .Pro Alpha would be better in that regard. We have only 1 unit each of M1 and Pro Alpha in stock.

^^ Brainwavz has taken a pre-order from us since they do not have stock until 15th March. We are expecting new stock by March end or April 1st week.

^ There could be some issue driving the M1 with a mobile phone .Pro Alpha would be better in that regard. We have only 1 unit each of M1 and Pro Alpha in stock.

Great News! Would love to buy the proalpha...how do i go about it? I stay in Airoli so coming down to you shop would be no concerns...please suggest.

if you want i can give you back the m2 and pik up the new 1s from the next lot ... if they provide all of it .. coz in mp4nation .. wait ill give you the link .. Brainwavz M2 IEM Earphones [Brainwavz_M2] - $59.50 : MP4 Nation!, :: Low Priced MP4, MP3 Players and the latest scoop on the newest MP4 Player

check it out
<

Included Accessories

3 sets of silicone tips (S/M/L).

3 sets of foam tips (S/M/L).

A pair of gliders for over the ear use.

Hard case to carry the M2 around.

Shirt Clip.

Just realized i haven't got all the accessories with the M3. Sent a PM..

Back