Blue Screen error in Windows 7

dvijaydev46

Adept
Sep 30, 2009
OCCT is an app to test system components for stability. Download OCCT from here. Once downloaded, run it and do the stress tests.
Looks like the RAM timings are loosened, but that won't affect stability. Check the specs of RAM timings and manually adjust in BIOS.
And finally, see if the product page has a newer BIOS. If so, flash it.

Happy Singh

Adept
Sep 9, 2008
masterBrain said:
i had the same issue.
i also have almost the same hardware.. (Phenom II, 790GX, ATi4850 card)

after a lot of searching and spending time with the issue, i switched to windows Xp..
no blue screans after that..
may be u also can try the same..

No dude tried that also no problem with xp or 7 its somthing else is there?

AND again in my almost every post i am repeating same question can this be because of BIOS

@dvijaydev46 On Ram manual this timming and volt are 9-9-9-24 volt are 1.5~1.6V its not matching my current timming and don't know how to do it from bios manually....can you please give a hint

dvijaydev46

Adept
Sep 30, 2009
^^ How would anyone know if it could be because of BIOS dude? That's not the way to troubleshoot. Did you do any stress test? Did you check the BIOS version in the mother board? Did you check if there is a new BIOS is available? And finally using 10000 fans doesn't mean the temps are fine. Please run the stress tests. Do update the BIOS first if possible.

Happy Singh

Adept
Sep 9, 2008
dvijaydev46 said:
^^ How would anyone know if it could be because of BIOS dude? That's not the way to troubleshoot. Did you do any stress test? Did you check the BIOS version in the mother board? Did you check if there is a new BIOS is available? And finally using 10000 fans doesn't mean the temps are fine. Please run the stress tests. Do update the BIOS first if possible.

MY current bios ver is 1.4 and a never version is there at msi site i.e 1.6 and forget about 10000 fans my four delta fans are fine and bios too is showing 30 to 35 degree temp and after running prime95 it goes to max 52

dvijaydev46

Adept
Sep 30, 2009
You might very well wanna flash your BIOS. It would also be good if you can do a power supply stress test and post the graphs here. Do post it man, only then we can rule out/find out issues.

Happy Singh

Adept
Sep 9, 2008
parasharenator said:
I was pretty messed up with my BSOD errors.
So,do this..
click on this BlueScreenView - blue screen of death (STOP error) information.
download the BSOD dump tool and post screenshot of the dump analysis..(it would be showing BSOD error codes and possible driver/file affected)
Then people would be in a better position to advise you,rest everything is wild speculation!
it need not be a bios issue,did u do any tweaking???

I download it as zip file but don't know how to run a test

ultimabasher

Skilled
Jun 2, 2007
Pune
Kernel is responsible for communicating with hardware. So anything that is allowed to have permissions with kernel can cause the BSOD

Examples

Services, Drivers, Some softwares that need hardware support or basically anything that can response to the hardware procedure call

speedyfreak

Disciple
Aug 3, 2009
Same pinch me too got the same error - PHYSICAL MEMORY DUMP (BSOD)

I am using AMD Phenom 2 BE 940 & 790GX gigabyte board , i re installed with XP partition using XP disc then after partitioning thru Xp disc then installed with the Windows 7 on same partition [ now no BSOD ]

2FAST4U

Disciple
Nov 24, 2009
make sure that all your drivers are updated and if your overclocking them make sure that your not doing it to much

Happy Singh

Adept
Sep 9, 2008
Bios updated to 1.6 from 1.4 and ram timing manually set as per ram manual i.e 9-9-9-24 and didn't get the blue screen till now wolfestien played almost half

@parasharenator you post a link for download i.e bluescreenview which i download but don't know how to run the test waiting for your replay

@2FAST4U all drivers are latest and about overclocking i never did it and never feel like overclocking.....no need i said this thing in my earlier post also:bleh: my whole PC is running at default settings:)

Happy Singh

Adept
Sep 9, 2008
Again getting blue screen error:( i was not able to see the 00x000 code because it was just for 3-4 sec:( and the second time there was no blue screen but the game view got blur and the pc restart but this time windows didn't crash....now what do? how to check what was that error?

Happy Singh

Adept
Sep 9, 2008
Got this error after long time(no new hardware added)
42883258.jpg

bump...................

Happy Singh

Adept
Sep 9, 2008
Bump..........see the 38th post,what is this issue, you guys told me that without that error code we can't help,now i have posted the error code now no one is answering:huh: