Black Friday (25th November, 2011) deals.

Just go to any reliance web world And told them to register phone meid in their server...if they say no visit rimweb.in,couple of there can do for you but they will charge if you are new there...

Don't you require the SPC of the phone to configure it? If yes how do we get it?

- - - Updated - - -

varkey which one is more value for money?pogoplug mobile or pogoplug

The POGOP21 is listed now, comes to Rs 1.8k after discount -- http://www.ibhejo.com/New-Media-sharing-device-black.html

Don't you require the SPC of the phone to configure it? If yes how do we get it?

- - - Updated - - -

The POGOP21 is listed now, comes to Rs 1.8k after discount -- http://www.ibhejo.com/New-Media-sharing-device-black.html

AFAIK you will only need meid,that you can find below battery on handset,just give them And they will register your phone in their cdmA database so when your service request pass you can actually get the signal... the process to activate evdo data plan very phone 2 phone but its much easy with snapdragon proccyyy...just read it in rimweb you will have some ideas regarding this...

AFAIK you will only need meid,that you can find below battery on handset,just give them And they will register your phone in their cdmA database so when your service request pass you can actually get the signal... the process to activate evdo data plan very phone 2 phone but its much easy with snapdragon proccyyy...just read it in rimweb you will have some ideas regarding this...

Yes, to register it to the Reliance database only MEID is required. But to configure it you need the SPC as well.

Is ibhejo reliable? Can I go ahead and buy it?

Any idea, How much time they take to deliver?

TIA.

Ya, its pretty reliable. Shipping is done through ICC World same as iShopInternational.

The phone has to be bootloader unlocked, rooted and then SPC can be found out. SPC may be also available on ebay.com but I am not sure.

Oh ok. Will go through the threads at rimweb and xda.

I received my shipment of Intel ssd from ishop/icc today, the package only has the ishop bill , Invoice is needed to claim warranty , i think i need the newegg bill , is there any way i can get the original newegg bill from ishop?
Yes
Tell ishop that its not working and you have to RMA it so require the bill / invoice . Tell them take it back send it to USA and get you replacement . Then give some leeway and ask for invoice so you would do it , otherwise they will take their sweet time to give you that .
I got invoice of laptop which they were not giving , as charged me full duty and NY tax and ordered the product to their NJ address which has less tax

- - - Updated - - -

they are everyday increasing 100 bucks keeping the discount in mind , from 1550 it has reached 1800 now ....

@kuduku : That was with the $13 listing I guess, which soon went OOS. I had asked them to list it, but they never informed me it was listed! :|

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my first two orders today from iBhejo that I placed on Nov 23rd and 24th. Basically its the exact same service provided by iShopInternational, everything is exactly the same. Just the process of placing the order is different and the flat Rs 500 off coupon! :D

I believe iBhejo accepts the order from the customer but the order is placed by iShopInternational at the merchant's site, cause the US delivery address printed on the package was of iShopInternational's (along with the name iShopInternational)

Yes, to register it to the Reliance database only MEID is required. But to configure it you need the SPC as well.

SPC is usually 0000 or can be bought from ebay.com

It can also read from the phone using a software.Forgot the name.

Registering a CDMA phone on one of the networks in no longer a PITA nowadays after reliance and TATA started accepting t foreign ESN's/MEID's

As i had said earlier that Amazon search tab for Global shipping doesnt work correctly
Check this search for speaker system Amazon.com: Energy Take 5 5-Channel Home Theater Speaker System - Speaker Systems / Speakers: Electronics
Now if you select Amazon global shipping Energy Take Classic 5 Pack 5.0 Home Theater Speaker (Black)
second in search , is also not shown for global shipping but if you select the link it shoes available for global shipping on item page . Amazon has to upgrade the search engine
Till the time manually checking on each item page is the only option

As i had said earlier that Amazon search tab for Global shipping doesnt work correctly
Check this search for speaker system Amazon.com: Energy Take 5 5-Channel Home Theater Speaker System - Speaker Systems / Speakers: Electronics
Now if you select Amazon global shipping Energy Take Classic 5 Pack 5.0 Home Theater Speaker (Black)
second in search , is also not shown for global shipping but if you select the link it shoes available for global shipping on item page . Amazon has to upgrade the search engine
Till the time manually checking on each item page is the only option

Amazoon Global Shipping is available only to items shipped and sold by Amazon right? The item you linked to, at present, is not sold by Amazon, only by 3rd party sellers. So why should it come up in the AmazonGlobal eligible search results?

^^ As above.. I tested it personally as well. Global shipping only applies to products sold by Amazon and very few sellers who support international shipping.

Back