Black Friday (25th November, 2011) deals.

I checked there in the morning, its out of stock :(

Its out of stock almost everywhere right, order it, you will get it in 2-3 weeks.

Looking for cheapest someone is coming from US so can get it from them

35 US dollars = 1946.9800 Indian rupees
plus local US shipping as well which will make it around 2.2-2.3k. So just Rs 100 extra to buy it directly from India. :p

^ thats after rebate price

Yeah, but that applies to me.

- - - Updated - - -

35 US dollars = 1946.9800 Indian rupees
plus local US shipping as well which will make it around 2.2-2.3k. So just Rs 100 extra to buy it directly from India. :p
+1. Getting raspberry pi from Indian site is better than importing it only because of small price difference.

Are their any good deals on Sansa Clip plus going on currently ?

Thinking of getting a new one as my previous one has been taken by my brother long time back :p

Where is the 3TB one listed for 9.95K on iBhejo?
You need to select the Size as 3TB on the same page, by default it is showing for 1TB.
--------------------

I am looking for a 2TB portable Hard Disk, I was eyeing WD My Passport 2TB Portable External Hard Drive which was going for $129 at amazon lightening deals today morning but was not able to get hold of it, it just went Waitlist full the moment the deal started :|

And this comes with shipping to India as well for final price of $52.76 (for Mumbai).

Btw i have read clip+ is still better than clip zip. No personal experience though.
This is far far better deal of buying through amazon.com directly shipped to India as final price is in and around 3000 Rupees as against the steep 7000 Rupees on ebay.in for the same item.

How are these speakers , $129 [h=1]Jamo S 426 HCS 3 WENGE 5-Piece Home Theater System (Wenge) [/h]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003GGXGU6/ref=gb1h_tit_A1WTV16MNT3GRH?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER . Any speaker expert ? It doesn't have a sub , only 5 speakers . They are also available in India with most dealers so is it a deal ?

How are these speakers , $129 Jamo S 426 HCS 3 WENGE 5-Piece Home Theater System (Wenge)

Amazon.com: Jamo S 426 HCS 3 WENGE 5-Piece Home Theater System (Wenge): Electronics . Any speaker expert ? It doesn't have a sub , only 5 speakers . They are also available in India with most dealers so is it a deal ?

how do u ship it to India ?
Jamo, Energy , Mirage , Klipsch are owned by Klipsch family .
==

these are sekcy speakers , 299$ is a steal . Here its like 40k ,

http://www.amazon.com/Energy-Classic-Theater-System-Black/dp/B001202C44/ref=pd_sim_sbs_e_8

how do u ship it to India ?
Jamo, Energy , Mirage , Klipsch are owned by Klipsch family .
==

these are sekcy speakers , 299$ is a steal . Here its like 40k ,

Amazon.com: Energy 5.1 Take Classic Home Theater System (Set of Six, Black): Electronics
of course Amazon , they are available to be shipped to India . Even energy 5 speaker setup is available for shipping . Both Jamo and Energy are not available in 5.1 ie with sub the link you posted .
Others shipping is damn expensive , which are not available for Global shipping .
Thats why i asked about the Jamo without sub

I received my shipment of Intel ssd from ishop/icc today, the package only has the ishop bill , Invoice is needed to claim warranty , i think i need the newegg bill , is there any way i can get the original newegg bill from ishop?

Back