Black Friday 2015 deals in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
lumia 635 - still for 29.99 $ on amazon . shall i buy it or not
at&t website says
Prepaid / GoPhone
The device must be active for at least six months of paid service.

Verizon Moto E isn't having the 2100 MHz band on which 3G has been allotted for use but its having the 2300 MHz band for LTE. Airtel provides the services on the same spectrum for 4G in Delhi. So will this work ?
Confusion pertaining cos of varied opinions on XDA/FCC ID/multiple sources

EDIT : Only Calls, SMS & 2G would work as the needed bands for 3G/4G in India aren't there on the device.

Last edited:
Another cheap phone for secondary use.
ZTE MAVEN 4G AT&T $19.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/at-t-go...blue/8293103.p?id=1219690432569&skuId=8293103
Specs per info given by bestbuy
Display: 4.5" 480x800.
CPU/chipset: Qualcomm SD400 Quad core 1.5 GHz
RAM/Storage: 2GB RAM, 8GB storage (expandable upto 32GB)
GPU: Adreno 305
Camera: 5MP Rear, 2MP Front
and 2100mah battery
against (yes they are different),
GSMArena Specs:
CPU: 1.2GHz
RAM: 1GB RAM
CAM: VGA Front (RIP selfie)
http://www.gsmarena.com/zte_maven-7355.php

Last edited:
Verizon Moto E isn't having the 2100 MHz band on which 3G has been allotted for use but its having the 2300 MHz band for LTE. Airtel provides the services on the same spectrum for 4G in Delhi. So will this work ?
Confusion pertaining cos of varied opinions on XDA/FCC ID/multiple sources

EDIT : Only Calls, SMS & 2G would work as the needed bands for 3G/4G in India aren't there on the device.
There is different information available at places.

E.g below xda post mentions that verizon moto e has 2100mhz band:
6e69e898d226f748ec34966bc5e73a65.jpg

My Moto E was shipped on 28th November by bestbuy and they provided two tracking numbers. One of UPS and another of USPS.

UPS tracking shows that the package has reached NJ. UPS tracking today's status is "Package transferred to post office".

USPS status started showing today "Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS".

So, I guess it will be delivered by USPS to PPOBOX.

Should I update USPS tracking details in PPOBOX shipment? Earlier I has provided UPS tracking details.

The shipping label will have ups and usps label as well. Dont worry. You can mail them just in case

Thanks.

Another thing, while creating shipment id, I had mentioned the price as $9.99 but it was actually $10.69 after taxes. There is no option to edit that field.

And, in shipment id, I mentioned the weight as 1 lbs and in UPS tracking it shows 1.1 lbs.

Should I do something about this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back