Black Friday 2015 deals in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks.

Another thing, while creating shipment id, I had mentioned the price as $9.99 but it was actually $10.69 after taxes. There is no option to edit that field.

And, in shipment id, I mentioned the weight as 1 lbs and in UPS tracking it shows 1.1 lbs.

Should I do something about this ?
What weight we put is just an estimate. They calculate volumetric weight after receiving the item in their mumbai hub. They dont even look at the weight we put. [emoji16]. Even i put before taxes value. They have the invoice which they use to determine the value on which customs needs to be assessed.

I got unlock code for Lumia 640 from AT&T. My brother tried it and phone is working like charm. Meanwhile, Moto E have reached in his city.
Good to hear I also got one for myself... AT n T are pretty good with unlocking last time too my nokia 520 was easily unlocked.. Are you putting the international ROM? I had to do that as 4G was the only network it would primarily obtain.

Are you putting the international ROM? I had to do that as 4G was the only network it would primarily obtain.

Well, I am hearing this for first time. I am yet to get it in my hand and see how it performs on networks. I would get it by 20th December.

Well, I am hearing this for first time. I am yet to get it in my hand and see how it performs on networks. I would get it by 20th December.
Well on the previous nokia the option of network type selection was disabled. Anyway it isnt a lot of work. I will get mine by this weekend or so :D

whats the difference between ppobox and shopandship ?
shopandship asks for 45$ for registration while ppobox provides po box for free
what am i missing ?
and how did u calculate the custom ?[DOUBLEPOST=1449064034][/DOUBLEPOST]
Looks good. What will the approx landed cost through Ppobox ?
ishopinternational estimated cost is 17168 rs

^if 17k is the total for shipped and delivery then its still very good imo. Snapdeal's price is 30k. :|
That Nexus 6 $200 deal. RIP muh krait phone. :(

I have this phone already so customs was charged when I imported the 1st phone

I have shopandship so I use them rather than ppobox

By the way anyone picked up the 850 who 250gb ssd??

Damages please??

My Moto E was delivered by USPS at 2:35 pm on December 2, 2015 (US time).

When can I expect it show as "Arrived" in Ppobox? It is currently showing "Not-Arrived".

My Moto E was delivered by USPS at 2:35 pm on December 2, 2015 (US time).

When can I expect it show as "Arrived" in Ppobox? It is currently showing "Not-Arrived".

You will get a mail from Ppobox in 1-2 days. My last 3 orders are still marked as not arrived in Ppobox. My 640 arrived yesterday too so i am also waiting for the email confirmation.

some help for verizon moto e buyers looking to unlock their device:
there is a debloater tool which can help in disabling system apps and also we do not need to carry out the adb commands process everytime we change sim card..:
upload_2015-12-3_9-59-52.png

link to the debloater.exe tool:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/software/debloater-remove-carrier-bloat-t2998294

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back