Black Friday 2015 deals in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^I think it may be two per address. Did you place any order with the same address?
I placed two order for Moto E successfully with PPObox but I tried to place order with Sumchapm's address and my address too. Both got cancelled.
its definitely not 2 per address. i have totally placed 5 orders now. 2 moto E, 1 Moto E( initially ordered for harishmenace but he backed out.. going to a friend now) , 1 Moto E (for ryanrulez4ever) , 1 Moto E , 1 Lumia 640 (for @vegetoroxx) from best buy.. first 3 got shipped. 1 moto E got backordered as Besybuy is out of inventory.

How do you activate the ATT Lumia 640 with our local sim ?

AT&T_Unlock.jpg

Last edited:
its definitely not 2 per address. i have totally placed 5 orders now. 2 moto E, 1 Moto E( initially ordered for harishmenace but he backed out.. going to a friend now) , 1 Moto E (for ryanrulez4ever) , 1 Moto E , 1 Lumia 640 (for @vegetoroxx) from best buy.. first 3 got shipped. 1 moto E got backordered as Besybuy is out of inventory.
i thought you ordered lumia 640 for yourself too

If anyone ordered the Moto E/Lumia 640 but changed your mind let me know. I'll be happy to get it off of you when the order reaches here. <- just a last minute decision :p
Thanks.

Also asked a relative in the U.S. to place an order for the i5 4690k+Gigabyte Z97 Gaming 3 board combo. ~$249. Dirt cheap price. Hopefully I'll get it summer next year when they come. It maybe a long time but its gonna be worth the wait because price of many pc components is on the rise and the INR isn't going to do any better till then. So much for #AccheDin >_>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back