bestylish.com coupons and deals

anybody figured out how to use those coupons which you get after registering of Rs. 100?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

its back for delhi also. i dont know how they will survive if they continue to release so many coupons

Guys why someone mentioned earlier that we need to create new accounts for every order? Can't we place orders in the same account, or will they cancel it?

^ No mate, I already purchased 2 coupons from same dealsandyou account, pretty sure they were referring to bestylish accounts.

Website is crawling. :mad:

HailStonE said:
People should wait since the validity is till 31st July 2011.... There will be more options at bestylish...
You never know when they change the terms and conditions

has anyone ordered two times from the same bestylish.com account? I ordered yesterday. One of them is showing as shipped, the other one is still "Processing". Is this happening for other people also?

Guys, the payment gateway of bestylish looks shady,anyone got successful payment through that gateway?

"Your Merchant Reference Number"

Is this the coupon code ??

I had pressed apply code once but then cancelled and tried to enter the code again after putting another thing in cart and now it says "coupon code not valid" :mad::

what to do ??

leoking said:
what to do if coupons r showing expired..without even completing the order
same query :(

ok voucher code is different :ashamed:

Called up their call center about the cancellation of my order and got this reply:

If you order for more than 1000 you have to pay the excess amount using CREDIT CARD ONLY DEBIT CARD IS NOT ALLOWED.

If your total is less than 1000 then you just select no payment needed and can get it.

Purchased one pair of shoes and one pair of slippers for 99 :p

Are those converse canvas shoes very good ? I have heard that comfort level in canvas shoes are very good. Is it true ?

i had orders using their payment gateway

no issues

My one coupon also got wasted

have mailed them

guys you can buy multiple coupons from deals and you

same email ids , use different cities

add to cart and check out

just purchased 5 right now using this

Back