bestylish.com coupons and deals

Any inputs on the payment gateway of bestylish? never seen that payment gateway on any website :S

Can we use this on stuff costing below 1000 ??
anyone tried ? what happens at payment side ??

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Also any good formal slip on black shoes to get using this at least price possible ?? :p

Can those neakers from CONVERSE be used for brisk walking / jogging purpose ??

Uff...so many queries :p

What coupon code do you have to enter?
I got a Order ID and a Merchant Reference no in the mail but both are showing 'not valid' !

Got it!
10 char

Hey! got the coupon code and applied it successfully!
price for these bestylish - 104192DD-DARK DENIM
changed from 1199 to 199. After that went to a rather strange looking payment gateway by smile. Entered the details but somehow the transaction failed.
Now when i tried to order again it says coupon 'not valid' !!
What should i do?

i was paying money for shoes using this coupon...something wrong happened and it said payment was not successful and no money deducted from my account....but im not able to use the coupon again...i lost coupon for nothing :(

Same happened to me too.:(
abid567 said:
i was paying money for shoes using this coupon...something wrong happened and it said payment was not successful and no money deducted from my account....but im not able to use the coupon again...i lost coupon for nothing :(

dantool said:
^^call deals and you cc and ask for a replacement.

But my Order status is under review I got this mail

Thank you for your order. We will shortly send an email with a link to track your order. You can also check the status of your order by logging into your account.

I know no one will ship the order without receiving the money .What shud I do now?

If anybody has a coupon which they won't use, I can transfer money into your account and please, please, please give me one.

Futile, I know. Worth a shot, though. Too good an offer to let go. Can't believe I missed it. :(

guys if you buy something less than 1000 then no payment gateway

below cod their is link which say no payment required

click that

anybodys coupon not working or some problems go to facebook page

they will issue new coupons

out of my 6 in only 2 i paid any money rest all were for 99 only ( coupons price )

Damit, it showed available when I logged in.

But then, twice it credited 99 bucks from my account but the payment said failed. And no coupons. Tried with my mom's netbanking but it froze. Now officially pissed. :(

Damn...it happened to me 2 times...i lost 2 coupons and both orders are "review"

and i saw their FB page many people complaining abt the same issue
techpal said:
Same happened to me too.:(

Those whose coupon are not working can mail them at care@bestylish.com with all details. They will give you new coupon.

NOW I NEED SOME TO MAKE THE PAYMENT FOR ME AS I DONT HAVE CC. Pls Someone PM me -- I'll Deposit the amount to you via NEFT.

abid567 said:
Hey create a new account in bestylish and try the coupon. It worked for me :)

Back