Security Software Best Free Anti-Virus for Windows 7

Which disc burning software do you use? The process is quite easy. All disc burning software have the option to burn an image. I use BurnAware free, and on that, there is the feature to "Burn Image". I click on it, and I point out the ISO file to burn, and that's it.

As I afraid, I tried to copy image on CD as noob & got this:--:facepalm:

upload_2014-3-29_14-6-45.png

Now, how to go further to run CD.:confused:

I think the CD has burnt fine. Now, you need to put the CD in the optical drive, and then reboot the computer, and boot the computer from the CD.

I hope your computer is set to boot first from the optical drive.. if not, you will have to change the boot order from BIOS.

Well, did you try to boot the computer from the CD, and see if the computer was able to boot from the CD? If it does, you do not have to go into BIOS and change boot order.

@CapriAnupam : Bro. Kaspersky Rescue Disc on board + Avast + MBAM+Windows security : All rocks!
Computer works clean & neat. Thanks a thousands dear.:singing:
But not leaving you without question, as usual;)

Getting continuously alerts for MBAM new version updates & Program Auto updates. Wot to do?
See screenshot:
upload_2014-4-7_18-50-55.png

You are welcome :). I hope your computer is now malware free.

For MBAM, a new version was released recently, so you can allow the program update. Or, alternatively, you can download the setup from its site and install yourself, which is what I do.

You are welcome :). I hope your computer is now malware free.

For MBAM, a new version was released recently, so you can allow the program update. Or, alternatively, you can download the setup from its site and install yourself, which is what I do.

Bro. MBAM expired again. How can I rid off by keep it updated at every 1-2 months? Any source to download for once in life!!:)

See: Current MBAM says (Trial Expired)... See header of page..

upload_2014-4-27_8-6-23.png

Sorry for a late reply.

Had you downloaded the free version, or the trial version? If you downloaded the free version, it comes with an option to activate trial version for a few days. After the trial version is over, it switches to the free version. So, based on this, try to see which version you downloaded.

You can download the free version from here:

http://www.malwarebytes.org/free/

Before installing a fresh copy of the free version, uninstall MBAM using the MBAM removal tool, so that it removes all traces of the program. You can find the tool here:

https://helpdesk.malwarebytes.org/entries/25291497-How-do-I-uninstall-Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware-

I also noticed in the image that in front of Real Time Protection, it says "End Free Trial". Click on that and see if it reverts to the free version. If that doesn't work, just install a fresh copy of the free version.

I was never interested in the trial version, and so I always opted out to install the trial version, and always went for free version. It's trouble free IMO, considering we want the free version anyways.

Back