Asus Xonar sound cards - DG,DX and STX

^ Please check with them if they have stock . Rashi has not been supplying stocks of STX and ST since last 1-2 months
<

^ Direct orders through netbanking NEFT transfer or cash deposits in ICICI bank .

Ebay listings will be available by tomorrow . What product are you looking for ?

I'm planning to buy the STX. BTW, I'm running an Asus Z68 M-Pro mother board. There are 2 PCIe ports, so connecting the card won't be an issue I hope. But would also like to know if it's possible to route the output of Xonar STX via the onboard HDMI output (to my AVR) or I'll have to buy a separate optical cable? As the AVR is around 7-8 ft away from the PC, will this distance create any performance issue? And I guess that there is a audio output header for front panel stereo headphone jack or I'll always have to use the back panel output of the card itself?

#KonfuSed, I am not sure about the routing signal through your onboard HDMI . Maybe this is what you are looking for ?

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif"]S/PDIF Header on STX : [/font][font="'Comic Sans MS"] [/font][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif"]Connects to compatible graphic cards for HDMI output[/font]

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif"]The other option is ofcourse the Optical TOSLINK cable which you have mentioned . The Optical cable can be used upto 3-5 meters of length without any loss so 7ft. should not be an issue at all. [/font]

Ohh, the eBay price is bit more. I guess I'll have to order from you directly. But again in that case also there will be extra charges for Credit card I guess.

Back