Assassin's Creed III - Discussion Thread

Rumor: Assassin's Creed 3 takes place during American Revolution, stars Native American

According to promotional art images snagged by a Best Buy employee, Ubisoft's next entry in the Assassin's Creed series will take place during the American Revolution. The image [via Kotaku] features an assassin in front of the original Continental flag.

The hero appears to be Native American, but it's unclear. According to the source, the supposed star of Assassin's Creed 3 carries a tomahawk in one of his his unseen hands.

Ubisoft had previously announced Assassin's Creed 3 was due to hit store shelves by the end of October.

Leaked Image:

acfullimage.jpg

Source: Joystiq

^ I think its a fake upload. I mean some one could have drawn that up as well! Though i'm not sure. Might be true as well.

That is a snap clicked by a Best Buy employee and is supposedly a promotional poster. May not be a fake after all. Either way it has been apparent that the next iteration would be based on the American Revolution which started right from that poll.

Even the Ubi logo is partly visible at the bottom right corner.

^You haven't played all the AC games right?

P.s- Which game is that the one you've posted your screen shots? thanks

That blade of the tomahawk on his right hand bears the Assassin's Creed symbol?
<

More like the Tomahawk head might be shaped out like the Assassin symbol, love the series for this detail and the historically intertwined story makes my mind go
<
[love history].

And yes it is official. Ubi has revealed the box art:

QSjRG.jpg

The formal announcement follows on the upcoming Monday.

Interesting to see people getting excited by this. Loads of hullabaloo on Twitter yesterday, IGN editors going crazy about this.

Maybe I'll start off with AC2.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Back