Assassins creed 2 DRM is going to be really really painfull

Boot_Comp said:
Is anyone able to connect and play?
I see an "Establishing network connection..." when loading the game although my connection is fine (am posting here right now).
Many of us were able to play without any issues :)

Do u use any proxy settings..if yes, you might want to do a settings file change..check this Error: An Internet Connection is Required to Play This Game
Close all other downloads in the backgrounds, if any, and you can try :hap2:

Anyone in Bangalore know where to buy AC2 for PC?? I've searched most places I know. I really want to buy this game. Would be great if any of you could help me out.

marco161091 said:
Anyone in Bangalore know where to buy AC2 for PC?? I've searched most places I know. I really want to buy this game. Would be great if any of you could help me out.

why not just order it from praashant? it will be cheaper than retail and delivered to your doorstep in a day or two.

Not sure what the issue was but when I tried later that day everything worked fine (donwt know if maybe there was a DoS attack on Ubisoft servers again when I posted?)

Anyway at sequence 10 now and 59%. Really awesome game.

^^

Another breakthrough in AS 2 cracking streak,

Infamous Game Scene releasers => skidrow , release 100 % Working crack for AS2.... Now no need to use any emulator.../

Only few files to replace and you are done!!

I just finished it too but the ending had me too like WTF??? Same goes with the "The Truth" video, couldn't make sense out of it. WTF was that too???

^ the truth video shows adam and eve escaping from what seems like a futuristic building/factory where others are working (it's supposedly in tanzania, near kilimanjaro). this is a contradiction to christian mythology which believes that adam and eve were the first humans god created. the idea of the video is to reinforce the ending that humans were not the first sentient life form on earth, and in fact were created by a civilization far more advanced than humanity.

Ryunosuke said:
I just finished it too but the ending had me too like WTF??? Same goes with the "The Truth" video, couldn't make sense out of it. WTF was that too???

It's real pain searching the glyphs, especially without the markers.

^^

lollzz... let me make it easy for you, you can see the truth video on Youtube, if its painfull for you to search the glyphs.....

Though, not good for a gamer!!!

viki said:
I want to play this game, but I am not going to buy it right now because of the DRM and I am not going to pirate it.

I bought the game last weekend after a lot of TEs confirmed that the game can be played without any problem on a reliable 256kbps connection.

Played it for an hour, no problems so far with my 512kbps Airtel connection. Will update once I finish the game.

Beautiful game. Kinda sad that Skid Row cracked it just one day after I bought it.

I buy it. Come home. Install and play it. Don't sleep. Next morning, I check reddit. Where Skid Row's nfo file is being talked about. Apparently its been cracked.

Back