Car & Bike Anyone is member in TEAM-BHP

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup ice is best @ team u know whats available

Thank you for registering, XXXXXXX Your account has been submitted for moderation by an administrator and will be activated shortly. You will be notified by email when this happens. To return to the forums, click here.

this one is for my friend lest see the time they take and there responce

idea said:
Need Some Help. Good To Know that there are so many common members @ Team BHP.

I have enrolled for TEAM Bhp around 10 days back. Also got activation mail and is activated now.

But When i try to post/make new topic it opens a page that i dont access to it.

Tried FAQ but no help.

Can you put some light , how to go ahead?

Any Valuable input on this ?

greenhorn said:
at team bhp we dont worry about linux fans. the fiat fanbois are the ones we have to watch out for :p

As a neutral spectator :ashamed:, i say its the anti-fiat fanboi camp (Hyundai, Honda and Maruti groupies and you Tata back-stabbers!) that you ought to watch out for :p

exactly the same problem. except i have been member for months together and still unsuccessful to post. I've given up now.

idea said:
Need Some Help. Good To Know that there are so many common members @ Team BHP.

I have enrolled for TEAM Bhp around 10 days back. Also got activation mail and is activated now.

But When i try to post/make new topic it opens a page that i dont access to it.

Tried FAQ but no help.

Can you put some light , how to go ahead?

var89 said:
exactly the same problem. except i have been member for months together and still unsuccessful to post. I've given up now.

here too the same thing....even tried another email but no result...i too have given up...

even mailed the mods/admins regarding this...but seems they are not interested in replies or helping out..

hope somebody here make a post at team-bhp linking to this thread so that they can know this....

:lol: Some of us posted there asking the mods there to look into this issue.

And guess what ? THE POSTS GOT DELETED :lol:

and why? Mod activity is not to be discussed in public

seriously. The people there are really nice, but the folks at the wheel , meh :S

^^ the newbie thing there is killing man!! By the time they approve your post and it shows up on the site, the discussion wud have moved on in a totally different direction.

i joined more than a year back, made 15 posts so far :lol: (many in the gadget section which aren't counted :p)

Edburg said:
here too the same thing....even tried another email but no result...i too have given up...

even mailed the mods/admins regarding this...but seems they are not interested in replies or helping out..

hope somebody here make a post at team-bhp linking to this thread so that they can know this....

var89 said:

Knight Rider said:
I am a member too for a while, Did any of the Team-bhpians got these issues to the moderators notice?

M8es from BHP ... Any Help? Most of people are facing this problem. How to resolve it?

Tried mailing them , but no revert/output ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back