Car & Bike Anyone is member in TEAM-BHP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashish.K said:
I am there as well...

Rave, these problem are pre 50 posts.. once crossed you'll start enjoying autoheads company :)

hey dude . just one question. i am not allowed to post and how do i get past 50 posts . is that a problem with my membership?
:mad:

i am there too .

Rave said:
yes, plus the stupid posts moderation system, by the time your post is approved, the discussion moves on to a new direction and u look like an idiot, so i just lurk around there and not post :p

yup , that i too fell same abt. it ..................
yes it's possible here ........

johnson_j16 said:
hey dude . just one question. i am not allowed to post and how do i get past 50 posts . is that a problem with my membership?
:mad:

Has your membership been approved ? I would suggest read the FAQ section, your membership might be in pending state.

Team-BHP - Team-BHP FAQ

Even though the forum is strictly moderated and the mods are trigger happy, in a way its good for the community, keeps the spammers away :p . Its like every community forum, you need to actively participate to move from a newbie to regular member. Once you participate, the 50 post count is just a matter of days.

prakashan said:
I think they are verifying after readin "Why you came here?(tbhp)" :p

I think they do. two friends of mine applied, one simply wrote some crap there , the other guy kissed a lot of rear writing his reasons . guess who got in :p

Shakensoul said:
Has your membership been approved ? I would suggest read the FAQ section, your membership might be in pending state.

Team-BHP - Team-BHP FAQ

Even though the forum is strictly moderated and the mods are trigger happy, in a way its good for the community, keeps the spammers away :p . Its like every community forum, you need to actively participate to move from a newbie to regular member. Once you participate, the 50 post count is just a matter of days.

crap, all sections are full of spam. and moderator won't do anything about it if you are using correct english and follow their so called rules for posting lol.

greenhorn said:
I think they do. two friends of mine applied, one simply wrote some crap there , the other guy kissed a lot of rear writing his reasons . guess who got in :p

what are you guys talking about ?? getting in where ??

greenhorn said:

Its not that hard... Simply tell your reasons & I don't see why they will refuse a membership... I had also mentioned why I want to get in & didn't kissed anybodies rear.. :p

Need Some Help. Good To Know that there are so many common members @ Team BHP.

I have enrolled for TEAM Bhp around 10 days back. Also got activation mail and is activated now.

But When i try to post/make new topic it opens a page that i dont access to it.

Tried FAQ but no help.

Can you put some light , how to go ahead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back