Antivirus better or equal to Norton....

Guys suggest me an antivirus which should be as secure and security tight as norton antivirus. or the competitor of norton antivirus.

I dont have any issue if its heavy or something, but the security should be tight.

Kindly edit your crackable posts.
Just FYI this forum does not encourage you with for those ideas. So even if you do that avoid discussing it here ;)
also if you want your security to be foolproof you should be looking for a paid option for better customer support.

Go with Microsoft. They know their OS better than anyone else. Best part, it is free, light and efficient.

Microsoft Security Essentials

eset smart security

i hv used almost all antiviruses

i think just norton is crap except norton 360

i found eset most alert antivius and updates are very fast for it for different virus protection

Eset smart security.
It is so light you would hardly notice any lag in your computer.
Also i feel that its detection is by far the most accurate and that it does not post fake viruses on unknown .exe or .zip files.

Microsoft Security Essentials, the best free AV-program that I've used, updates every day, light, fast and a spartan interface are plus points.

Only negative is its only available to those with an original Microsoft OS, so as long as that is taken care of one of the best AV's around and service is impeccable.

Use Norton Trial version.

At end of trial, download and use a newer version after completely removing previous trial version. WOrks flawlessly.

In these days, when the free antivirus software is almost as good as the paid one, why do people still pirate stuff? I use Avira antivirus + Comodo firewall. Works great for me.

NIS sucks IMO.

MSE all the way. Using it since it was first launched. Never had any performance issues on my P4 machine nor any virus infection.

Microsoft security essentials if good. Also there are no headaches about renewal since it is already free. It is pretty light as well. Have tried it on one computer since last 1.5 years and thankfully, there have been no virus attacks.

Back