Mac Mini M2 at ~48500 on HDFC EMI

Macbook Air M1 at ~74150 on 3-month HDFC EMI
Showing 46990/- final amount

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230714_205959_Amazon.jpg
    Screenshot_20230714_205959_Amazon.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 105
Showing 46990/- final amount

That cannot be considered final in any sense considering the EMI interest at 16% per annum. That would be 48.25k for 3 months which will increase with longer repayment periods and excludes processing cost and GST on interest which will probably be quite a bit more.

46990 is the final price. But HDFC doesn't have no cost EMI on this. So as @t3chg33k pointed out, for 3-month EMI, it comes to 48250 with interest. Add processing fee of 199+ GST ₹36 and you get appx. 48500.

Does anyone have suggestion for value for money 4K monitor.
Will need mainly for office work ( multiple windows on same screen) instead of using multiple Full HD monitors.
Is 20-23k a good budget for such use case and 4K monitor?

Guess I removed too many query parameters ;)

6k again
https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B0BZ796XY2?th=1
QUBO 10A & 16A Smart Plug Combo

Reviews pls , Plan to take both 10A and 16A , quite cheap than competition
Works awesome for my usage , to control and schedule geyser
What else is expected out of these ? Now i feel should have taken more for 600 bucks
Paise wasool hai pura

Yup I heard, I intend to replace a dying pi4 to do basic stuff, it’s cheap enough that even if it lasts 2 years I’m happy

How is your new Lian Li Lancool Mesh II cabinet, liking it so far? It's going for as low as 8.1k now on Amazon and I'm thinking on getting it for my gaming rig. My Corsair 780T is 6.5 years old (the side panel acrylic has developed way too many scratch marks) and have been planning a change of cabinet for sometime now. The Mesh II is undoubtedly a solid option for an air cooled rig.

How is your new Lian Li Lancool Mesh II cabinet, liking it so far? It's going for as low as 8.1k now on Amazon and I'm thinking on getting it for my gaming rig. My Corsair 780T is 6.5 years old (the side panel acrylic has developed way too many scratch marks) and have been planning a change of cabinet for sometime now. The Mesh II is undoubtedly a solid option for an air cooled rig.
It’s fantastic. Very roomy, pushes a ton of air, good cable management. I’m very happy with it. it’s heavy tho.
Also be careful on cases and online shopping, I tried twice with FK, both times damaged broken cases. Got refund.

Amazon is such a piece of shit with deals for most things except a few great ones. just look at this horse shit. A prime deal of Rs.2! And they even jacked the price, usually it sells for 9600-9700 on Amazon itself

Last edited:
I am myself itching to buy this NUC
Already have NUC 8 Gen i3 + Pi 4B 8GB RAM
Have 8GB RAM SODIMM + 2.5 SSD 256 GB + 1TB HDD spare ---- have no use for this NUC but its too enticing , stopping myself i know how.....

Am in the same boat with an old Intel Atom, AMD 4700s and Rpi3.

Back