Amazon India lightning deals

If only it came with a tempered glass side panel but I do understand that some people love a solid side paneled case without any windows whatsoever and for them this one is a great option from Phanteks.

I have decided on the Lian Li Lancool III and will be getting that.
There are Corsair designs that are quite good.. Neat and spacious.. I have the 500X RGB

There are Corsair designs that are quite good.. Neat and spacious.. I have the 500X RGB

Been using Corsair cases for the last 6 years now... just want a change. I have a 780T and a 750D. The 750D is being used as a NAS build at home and the 780T houses my gaming rig.

My last Lian Li was a A70F so it's been a while.

So hows everyones amazon sale weekend going on? Worth investing or just wasting.. :D
Year end still seems to be the best time for sale.

Most prices remain same (or) not as low as it used to get later past year - This seems to be true for amazon's own products as well, which appear on top when sorted by discount high-to-low. For instance, Echo Dot currently @2099 with 68% off, seems to have been as low as 1599.

Attachments

• ph.jpg
    ph.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 106
I don't know what stupid pricing is this but TOP RTX 4090 From Zotac AMP HOLO is for 1.62L only

Attachments

• 1689437402573.png
    1689437402573.png
    470.2 KB · Views: 245
Looking to buy a monitor in 6-7k range for office work and watching movies. Looking for a 22-24" monitor.

Can you suggest a best bang for the buck deal on monitor?

This is straight up nuts, Should be 1L tops. 4090 was 82K or $1000 on US prime day sale ($1100ish post tax).
apna tax is C he to kya kare ... also we don't have amazon US like features ... yaha to no return!
Also I think this will be the official pricing in India in next or upcoming months!

Back