Amazon India lightning deals

Coway AirMega Aim Professional Air Purifier for Home at 9k with Citi card. Lightning deal is 84% claimed but still.

Coway is one of the better air purifier brands and has great filters but I had this earlier, moves the least amount of air in the entire Coway line-up. not recommended. Get airmega 150 atleast, can be bought for ~13k on deal. Also always record unboxing videos of anything remotely expensive (subjective). I have received used coway air purifiers from Amazon before.

Price reference pic for above:
1712783988575.png

Pny CS3040 4TB is back in stock @12K (As mentioned by members previously, there might be no practical warranty. As for the drive it should come with Phison E21T or E16 (old batch) and QLC Nand. Seller is Cart2globe)

Found this curved 34 inch VA:
Acer ED343CUR (VA, WQHD, 180hz, 1000R curve, even though doesn't seem that curved, 300 Nits) @28k before discounts:

Last edited:
I would suggest everyone to refrain from this "CS3040 4TB @ 12k" offer. This looks extremely tempting for sure, but please pay attention to the red flags raised by so many friend here.

The biggest issue is that the seller name was shown as Cart2Globe am and they are just a seller of some cosmetic items, as clearly shown here -

I do not think that it's worth taking the risk.

Thank you.

PS: Thanks to @chetansha for pointing out this seller issue to me.

And if someone wants to get reliable and good performing 4 TB NVME SSD then the Samsung 990 pro 4tb - 24000 from @Ankit Manchanda looks like to be the only option currently.

Back