Amazon India lightning deals

@rockstah trust me oneplus buds 3 in that range are on another level they are too good, using samsung buds pro2 and buds 3 and am loving buds 3.

How does the ANC compare?
Can you turn off the touch controls on the one plus buds 3? (I do it on the samsung buds 2 pro when using em on bed)
Can the one plus buds 3 be paired with multiple devices at a time? (I miss this feature on the buds 2 pro)

It says [Dual Connection]:It can simulatenously connect to 2 devices such as Andriod/iOS/Windows smartphone, tablets or computers allowing for quick and seamless device switching
But is it at the same time. I mean can i connect it to pc and phone, and play music on pc and as soon as a call comes on the phone it will switch to the call automatically. Like the sony ones do (I am told)

How does the ANC compare?
Can you turn off the touch controls on the one plus buds 3? (I do it on the samsung buds 2 pro when using em on bed)
Can the one plus buds 3 be paired with multiple devices at a time? (I miss this feature on the buds 2 pro)

It says [Dual Connection]:It can simulatenously connect to 2 devices such as Andriod/iOS/Windows smartphone, tablets or computers allowing for quick and seamless device switching
But is it at the same time. I mean can i connect it to pc and phone, and play music on pc and as soon as a call comes on the phone it will switch to the call automatically. Like the sony ones do (I am told)
Isn't buds 2 pro doesn't have connection to 2 devices simultaneously?

@rockstah trust me oneplus buds 3 in that range are on another level they are too good, using samsung buds pro2 and buds 3 and am loving buds 3.
I received the buds FE today. I don't know about OnePlus buds 3 but this one is very good, bassy but not too much and there's a EQ preset to get the bass down. Honestly I wouldn't trade this for anything else, I'm completely satisfied with the sound.

@magesh85 oneplus also has dual connections.
@rr9 anc is quite good considering the price range
the dual connection works like a charm tested it again just now and it connects to both my devices mac and samsung and if I play a song on mac it stops the song on samsung and vice versa no connection drop or something like that.
do ask if something more you wanna know
battery lasts of the case for 5-6 days if used daily for 4-5 hours.

Attachments

• photo_2024-03-25 23.35.01.jpeg
    photo_2024-03-25 23.35.01.jpeg
    232.9 KB · Views: 96
  • photo_2024-03-25 23.35.05.jpeg
    photo_2024-03-25 23.35.05.jpeg
    44.1 KB · Views: 77
  • photo_2024-03-25 23.35.08.jpeg
    photo_2024-03-25 23.35.08.jpeg
    37.8 KB · Views: 69
  • photo_2024-03-25 23.35.09.jpeg
    photo_2024-03-25 23.35.09.jpeg
    444.6 KB · Views: 69
  • photo_2024-03-25 23.35.11.jpeg
    photo_2024-03-25 23.35.11.jpeg
    416.3 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

AirCase Premium Kindle Sleeve Bag with 4 Pockets fits Upto 6" Tablet, Wrinkle Free, Padded, Water Resistant Light Neoprene case Cover Pouch @199​

chrome-capture-2024-2-29 (1).png

Link

Gizga Essentials laptop Bag Sleeve Case Cover Pouch with Handle for 13.3 Inch laptops @199​

chrome-capture-2024-2-29 (2).png

Link

Approx 10x8 inches @99
Limited-time deal: GIZGA essentials (25cm x 21cm Gaming Mouse Pad, Laptop Desk Mat, Computer Mouse Pad with Smooth Mouse Control, Mercerized Surface, Antifray Stitched Embroidery Edges, Anti-Slip Rubber Base https://amzn.in/d/hvQuZtm

GIZGA essentials (44cm x 35cm Extended Gaming Mouse Pad, Laptop Desk Mat, Computer Mouse Pad with Smooth Mouse Control, Mercerized Surface, Antifray Stitched Embroidery Edges, Anti-Slip Rubber Base​

if anyone need same mouse pad in bigger size but same price @99
Link

I first found these a few years ago selling for over Rs 1000 by different sellers, decided to wait it out, the lowest price now is 600:

View attachment 193732

I had one like this imported from China 4-5 years ago. They are just terrible in terms of time keeping, either losing or gaining time much more than analogue clocks even.

Also, the one I received didn't even have a functional battery slot and only worked over AC, so build quality is questionable.

Last edited:
I had one like this imported from China 4-5 years ago. They are just terrible in terms of time keeping, either losing or gaining time much more than analogue clocks even.
a good looking watch that loses time... Thats so 2024...a great social media influencer who is losing out on happiness or life just to look good

Back