Amazon India - Feedback Thread

I had ordered this laptop cleaner for 299 Bucks
http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B016BKMCWG?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Today I got an empty courier packet.The item packaging is there but the product is missing.Placed a replacement order.Let's see how it goes

:eek: Me too ordered the same under LD and yet to receive the package (Delhivery Courier) and the seller in my case TigeRetail and Fulfilled By Amazon - Lets see. :oops:

Place countless order, never face any issue.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
On the other note Amazon Transportation Service (ATS) - sucks big time here in Kolkata. They don't even care to maintain any timeline at all. :mad::mad:

:eek: Me too ordered the same under LD and yet to receive the package (Delhivery Courier) and the seller in my case TigeRetail and Fulfilled By Amazon - Lets see. :oops:

Place countless order, never face any issue.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
On the other note Amazon Transportation Service (ATS) - sucks big time here in Kolkata. They don't even care to maintain any timeline at all. :mad::mad:
I too faced the issue with Amazon for the first time.Have ordered over 40 items so far without any hiccups.
Got an update from Amazon yesterday that ATS sent two of my packages to a wrong courier centre and hence delivery will be delayed.

But they did give me a 50 Rs gift voucher.

Received product as promised and on given date as always.
But the issue is it takes 5 long days to get my item delivered from mumbai to pune.

Whereas snapdeal says 7 days and delivers in 3 flat days or even 2.

Disappointed with Amazon for the first time. Ordered 3 items on 27th October. One of them was supposed to be delivered on Oct 31st. But on the last day, it got changed to Nov 3rd. The remaining two had the delivery date mentioned as Nov 2 (today). However, no trace of them either.
The funny part is the tracking info. All 3 items seem to have reached their facility at Jakkur, Bangalore on 29th October. However, there is no update in the tracking info after that. Not sure what to make of it.

P.S: All 3 were Amazon fulfilled items. I had spoken to the customer service today, and they have asked me to wait for 24 hrs. Let's see what happens.

ATS doesn't even attempt to deliver anything to me until my delivery deadline arrives. My package just sits at the local warehouse for days, if I call them they say "Sir abhi aapki delivery date nahi aayi". I have no idea what the logic behind this is.

Received product as promised and on given date as always.
But the issue is it takes 5 long days to get my item delivered from mumbai to pune.

Whereas snapdeal says 7 days and delivers in 3 flat days or even 2.
I believe that depends on the availability of the product/s in the warehouses. The 2-3 days delivery might be because the nearest warehouse/in your city had the product in stock. And the 7 days estimated delivery might be for shipping from their "main" warehouse/other warehouses.
I had similar experiences with Flipkart and Kunal Bahl also spoke about it.

ATS has been pretty good for me. I usually get things much before Amazon's timelines. Regardless of from where it was shipped from.

Few examples -
OnePlus 2 - Ordered on Day1 at 12PM - delivered on Day2 at 7.30AM. This was with free shipping
Quite a few products bought from Amazon during the sale and things were shipped from all across. Each of them reached by 3rd day of shipping. But few of them took few days to be shipped.

Flipkart too does a pretty decent job but Amazon has been pretty fast for me.

ATS doesn't even attempt to deliver anything to me until my delivery deadline arrives. My package just sits at the local warehouse for days, if I call them they say "Sir abhi aapki delivery date nahi aayi". I have no idea what the logic behind this is.

This is exactly happening here in my place.....2 items reached at the same time (31st Oct) in local warehouse which is situated at my city...one item out for delivery because today is last day..another one not.. !! coz there are two more days to finish the timeline.

Now to get before timeline delivery, only if Amzon ships with other courier company.

Follow up to my post above. Amazon was prompt enough to update tracking info the same night I complained (makes me believe that probably the local ATS guys did not do their job properly). As assured, within 24 hrs of my call to their customer service, I had all three items in hand. So, Amazon did redeem itself in my eyes.

Bad Experience With Amazon.in
Ordered a App for iphone and got a stupid rock iphone 6s Case,the whole stuff was somewhat wrapped with yellow clear tape..
No amazon security tapes any where,assume some kind of tampering on the Upper side of the package and its been repacked
Product delivered after 8 days paid 50 bucks for shipping.
I have mailed the seller,he is very rude in the replies
Aso had a chat with amazon they said they have mailed the Seller
Whats next to be done guys,i paid via debit card

^Fulfilled by Amazon or not?
Not Showing Near the Order
upload_2015-11-13_21-24-26.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1447481375][/DOUBLEPOST]Guys No 1 has reverted What's Should be done Next

Last edited:
Guys No 1 has reverted What's Should be done Next

Contact Amazon through the Chat.

In other news, the younger brother of a friend who placed an order for a power bank was apparently stoned! Literally. They have lodge a complaint with Amazon. No update yet. Posting about them because I'm the one who recommended Amazon to everyone here. Well they know that I buy a lot of stuff online and knows stuff they don't so they usually come to me for advice. What an embarrassment. >.>
In yet another news, I'm yet to receive my order. Today is the last date for delivery. No update in the tracking number. They used SpeedPost. :|
/getting rekt

Last edited:
Contact Amazon through the Chat.

In other news, the younger brother of a friend who placed an order for a power bank was apparently stoned! Literally. They have lodge a complaint with Amazon. No update yet. Posting about them because I'm the one who recommended Amazon to everyone here. Well they know that I buy a lot of stuff online and knows stuff they don't so they usually come to me for advice. What an embarrassment. >.>
In yet another news, I'm yet to receive my order. Today is the last date for delivery. No update in the tracking number. They used SpeedPost. :|
/getting rekt
Never expected this from Amazon...
Bad experience buying from them..

Order was not delivered guys. And Amazon no longer replied to my mail. I'll go to the post office on Monday.

TIL the best way to contact Amazon support is the chat system. They send the same pre-made template replies through emails. Sent them a few mails, got similar generic replies.

TIL the best way to contact Amazon support is the chat system. They send the same pre-made template replies through emails. Sent them a few mails, got similar generic replies.
I guys it time to post something on Social media
Its been Same chat replys i am getting from them since last 3 days...
I thought Amazon is a Buyer oriented Platform
No more purchases from amazon

My brother who ordered a watch got in a week's time today. Same with other orders from people who ordered from Amazon. Post India did a lot of delivery today in my area. But my package is still stuck somewhere in Kolkata. :/
I'm not sure what the hell went wrong and where. Email contact doesn't help. Anyway I doubt that Amazon can do anything about it now that its already in transit. And I doubt that they would be willing to send another order or even compensate me.
I had a feeling that this would happen the moment they missed the delivery date.

Last edited:
lol Amazon compensated me by refunding the shipping cost. Amount? 40 bucks! I didn't ask for it. They asked me if I wanted it, i told them to send a replacement asap and instead got back that amount. No idea about the replacement. No word on it.

Saving space.
Just got my keyboard and mouse package. Delivered by Indian Post.
Not sure how much it was tortured but product seals were opened. You normally get a product in its sealed virgin form. Broken/opened/altered seal means the item's virginity has been defiled! Product box sides are torn. The box was inside a super large Amazon plastic bag. The bag is so large and so thin one can literally feel the inside. I guess thats how the seals were opened. No bubblewrap or styrofoam or any protection. The mouse has a light scratch on the top even though the items appear to be brand new. Amazon bag however was untouched. The hard logitech box must've protected the items inside. Phew.
I would post some images but i have no camera.
I'll test them tomorrow morning

hah thanks to my hurry and carelessness i didn't noticed that the "8" on the numpad and "c" weren't working. I did tested them, i just didn't do it thoroughly. Oh boy oh boy. I found out just now.
I guess the package was tampered afterall. I should've known when I saw the damaged cover. :/

Last edited:
Back