Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

I have been buying from aliexpress since past 3 years in bulk as alibaba sellers are selling on aliexpress. I order it in such a way that I receive all my items in 35-40 days but the trend is going on since past 3 years so I know the timing so I place order every 2 weeks. So every 15 days I am receiving my parcel from 10-20 sellers and if the item is not good I sent it back and they refund me as I purchase in bulk. My total Investment in aliexpress is juz RS 1 lakh till date.

Not sure if this is correct place to put this question, but i find this only this thread relevant:

I want to know whats the maximum size of parcel you have received from aliexpress without attracting custom's attention.

Thank you all,

Looks like wont be receiving the $0.10 pen drives :shifty: . Got the following message from aliexpress. Won't be trying aliexpress anytime soon :spam:
You order is currently frozen, due to the sellers suspicious trading activities.
We have suspended this seller’s account because we have detected unsafe trading activities. We have therefore requested the seller to provide sufficient evidence, such as shipping documents and certificates which they must provide within 3 business days (not calendar days).

If the seller fails to provide any evidence within 3 business days, we will issue you with a full refund. In the event the seller does provide evidence, it could take about 15 business days for the case to be resolved.

Ordered a Screen Assembly for Moto G 1st Gen. Seller was given 3 days but he didn't ship. Was I supposed to extend the time to ship thing?

Please note: You should receive your refund within 7-10 working days. If there is a delay, please check with your issuing bank or contact us for help.

Sincerely,
AliExpress.com
2014.12.03 04:28

This is an automated system email. Please do not reply to this email.

How soon they refund? It's HDFC CC.

Hii Guys I have recently Purchased some products from Aliexpress 6 out of 7 items successfully shipped but the 7th product was took on hold due to suspicious seller activity but from last 3 days aliexpress.com site is not working properly eg My Order page note showing up & today even not able to login & browser showing webpage is not available.
Please can anyone check their account is working or not also if any mail id to contact their customer service ?
Regards
JJ

Similar problem with me, Ordered a display and it was shipped last month and reached India within 10days and since then has been sent to my location and still waiting for it. What u guys suggest ?

Similar problem with me, Ordered a display and it was shipped last month and reached India within 10days and since then has been sent to my location and still waiting for it. What u guys suggest ?

Your case is tricky as same thing happen to me few months back as it was showing passed custom clearance and it is on way to your nearest post office... After waiting 20 days I Open case there on aliexpress and outcome was that I need to personally go into post office and check for my item..
Aliexpress didn't help me at all as it told me to contact custom house at airport to track my package...

Your case is tricky as same thing happen to me few months back as it was showing passed custom clearance and it is on way to your nearest post office... After waiting 20 days I Open case there on aliexpress and outcome was that I need to personally go into post office and check for my item..
Aliexpress didn't help me at all as it told me to contact custom house at airport to track my package...
Did u finally received the package ?

If Ali Express help fine or will help to file a dispute with my credit card.

Did u finally received the package ?

If Ali Express help fine or will help to file a dispute with my credit card.

Nope...
Yes, same thing I did with credit card to get money back...
Aliexpress is not that safe compare to paypal when you don't receive package...
And we can't blame them if problem is with out Indian post itself...

Back