Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

Nope...
Yes, same thing I did with credit card to get money back...
Aliexpress is not that safe compare to paypal when you don't receive package...
And we can't blame them if problem is with out Indian post itself...
Oh... So Credit card issuer helped u to get the money back. Well in this case PayPal is far better Then Ali they simply check the tracking if it shows its not delivered u are safe they will refund u the whole amount.

Oh... So Credit card issuer helped u to get the money back. Well in this case PayPal is far better Then Ali they simply check the tracking if it shows its not delivered u are safe they will refund u the whole amount.
Yes... They help but after a few call and some mail....

I think alibaba/aliexpress is involved in lot of spams. They were doing this b4 also. Listing dealers without proper kyc and then this shit happens. By that time they enjoy the money parked with them.

Alibaba is very reputed company, they will help if item does not pass own country first, like item does not leave China to some issue or seller does not ship...
Issue is from our postal India post side, which they fail to deliver item after it's clear custom...

I want to buy an item.
In Alibaba it costs 40$ (sellers have sold only a handful of items from their shop 30-50 ratings only)
On eBay.com it costs 50$ (reputed sellers available with 10k+ ratings)

From where should I buy it?

What's the item so we can advice which is cheaper and secure...
Most item through aliexpress came with free shipping to india as well as mostly they avoid duty so all depend on your item..

Yeah China Post. I was charged like 700 Rs or so.

Thanks for the info. I have ordered a 64GB micro SD card along with a Windows 8.1 Tablet for $200 USD. The tablet got shipped via Netherlands Post and the SD Card got shipped via China Post.

Lets see what will be the scenario here.

Thanks for the info. I have ordered a 64GB micro SD card along with a Windows 8.1 Tablet for $200 USD. The tablet got shipped via Netherlands Post and the SD Card got shipped via China Post.

Lets see what will be the scenario here.
When did you ordered, what is the current status?. I too ordered 64GB micro SD card via china post. current status is "Into customs" lets see how it goes...

Hii I ordered 7 items on 27th Nov 1 item got cancelled but rest of the 6 items received within 40 days and without any duty ;)
Regards
JJ
What type of items did you order?
Total cost of the itema that you received in the end?
Which courier service was used - China mail/Singapore post?

Back