Airtel Doubles Unlimited Plan speed?

200mph said:
ya thats what the 128 kpbs is suppose to give you man. just hope that they upgrade you soon to 512 @ same price and may be 999 plan @ 1mpbs !!!!

128kbps is not supposed to give more than 16kB/s you noob

Seed said:
128kbps is not supposed to give more than 16kB/s you noob

:mad: did you even check out the entire convo .???. HOTSTUFF was getting 12 KBps download speed on his 128 kbps and all that was said is that generally this is the speed you get on airtel !!!

200mph said:
:mad: did you even check out the entire convo .???. HOTSTUFF was getting 12 KBps download speed on his 128 kbps and all that was said is that generally this is the speed you get on airtel !!!

he said 20-25kB/s too:bleh: :bleh:

I didn't saw any speed upgrades on my AIRTEL 256 UL... :mad: I don't trust AIRTEL they are as bad as others if not worse to rob the consumer..... Only thing in AIRTEL's favour till now is double speed during night hrs which starts @ 11.00pm - 7.00am... :clap: :clap:

BagThatPic - Free Image Hosting

as i have linked above that spike just last yesterday for a hour or so.

RACY1, airtel i think is the best among the pvt players i have used sify, tata both sucked big time, airtel is the better among them . MTNL has good speeds to . in bombay i even tired hatway and found it HOPELESS there were very poor speeds . delhi i feel airtel is the better one .

Home plan 699. 128 kbit unlimited is going at 190kbits. Checked through some dumbass site. Will post at 11:15 after restarting my modem to check wether this thing goes beyond 256. Keep your fingers crossed people.

mine 999 has not even doubled yet !!! WTF!!! i was hopin things to get better here they seem to becoming worst. 2 days no double speed !!! ehhh i dont like it.

Damn! For second night in row, speeds have not doubled at night!measly 29 KBps...

Glad to know I am not alone! Hey 200mph, Are you in Delhi?

200mph said:
RACY1, airtel i think is the best among the pvt players i have used sify, tata both sucked big time, airtel is the better among them . MTNL has good speeds to . in bombay i even tired hatway and found it HOPELESS there were very poor speeds . delhi i feel airtel is the better one .

I am not commenting on AIRTEL's speed...it was on the policy of every ISP to dupe customer into believing what ISP want to... I have also used Sify Reliance, TATA Indicom & BSNL.... AIRTEL does give slightly more than the promised speed but.. they are pretty ignorant like any other ISP to upgrade without any extrinsic push....:bleh: :bleh:

200mph said:
mine 999 has not even doubled yet !!! WTF!!! i was hopin things to get better here they seem to becoming worst. 2 days no double speed !!! ehhh i dont like it.

Same here man! Second night in a row..No double speeds :mad:

Only consolation is that Finalllyyyyy...My connection during the day is back to normal..After 13 days of day d/l speed of 18-19KB/s..its back to 25-27 KB/s..:hap2:

---------

Here we are hoping for Airtel giving us more bandwidth at same rates, but it seems they have something else planned..taking away our double speeds at night..:mad: :mad:

Yep, thats right! It seems that Airtel has now made 999 speed as around 27-30K constant (be it day or night) till the time cable problem gets fixed. Suckers!

^^till time cable problem gets fixed??? How do you know its not permanent.... damn have been waiting for last one hour for 80 mb download for windows update.... was tempted to go to my mtnl but parents sleeping in that room so cant connect there......... damnnnnnnn mtnl would have done this in under 10 minutes.

Nothing is constant. As the old age proverb goes so does the airtel broadband speeds. Yesterday night i was getting dl speeds of 15 kB on my 256 UL plan.So all those dreaming of a speed update , i strongly advise to stop doing so unless there is any official announcement.

Back