Airtel Doubles Unlimited Plan speed?

"""

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:12 pm Post subject: Re: AIRTEL to launch IPTV and 2 MBPS Speed Reply with quote

OK.I have received a call from Airtel and they informed me that the designing of plans is done and they are waiting for the approval from Delhi! Very Happy

He also said that they received around 300 complaints from the bangalore subscribers regarding the speed upgrade. Shocked

But he did not give me any plan details. Sad

And they donot have any details regarding IPTV Embarassed """"

read this on another forum.. heres the link

http://vinuthomas.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=5858/postdays=0/postorder=asc/start=15.html

though there are confusions about things there is something gonna happen soon.

actually i think the problem mayb is that airtel doesnt have the infrastructure for this because nowadays internet users have become much greater in number.

AmbarD said:
actually i think the problem mayb is that airtel doesnt have the infrastructure for this because nowadays internet users have become much greater in number.

But they surely have money to build that infrastructure... I read in Times of India that Bharti will have a revenue of $4 Billion in this financial year... Thats hell lot of money to build an infrastructure from scratch....:bleh: :bleh: :bleh:

hey guys the BSNL plans have "upto 2 mbps"

what does that mean?

what average speed can be expected in day as well as night??

chic_magnet said:
^^ wat u suckers getting happy for.. eh?
42lh937.jpg

:eek:hyeah: :hap2: :tongue: :tongue: :cool2:

Spoke to AIRTEL DSL helpline.... they have confirmed that AIRTEL new plans will come out very shortly but no date has been formalised..... These plans will be on par with competetion.... They were giving emphasis on the point that they had provided better speed's than competetion & will do so in future as well....;)

Now AIRTEL users start calling customer care & demand more bandwidth.. Tell them that you are willing to switch over to BSNL 'coz of speed's... start praising BSNL... so that AIRTEL takes notice in such complaints & think to give better plans & bandwidth for its users.....:eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

haha, well said i did that yesterday when my speeds were very bad and my speeds were improved over the phone line only . I simply told them i will switch to MTNL as even with their 949 plan which say 256 kbps my frends are getting 2 times and 3 times the speed in the day and in the night even better though it was a lie but it worked well. SOME LIE + YELLING = BACK TO NORMAL SPEEDS .

I expected this. Airtel better announce speed upgrades for the UNLM plans or else its all worthless.

All users just call up their helpline and emphasise on the unlm upgrades, Airtels our only hope, if it doesn't go the unlm way then we'll be stuck with capped upgrades throughout this year :(

Well they're getting speeds at a minimum of 150kBps for one. Most of them are getting full 2mbps speeds now.

But in public torrents, speeds hover around 50kBps to 2mbps.

its not available in all regions yet. I can't confirm is BSNL is in delhi with the same plans. Besides, we're waiting for Airtel's response too, shouldn't take long now.

Back