Airtel 3G signal up in NCR

webserver2009 said:
logo copied from Zain mobile (South Africa) and tune, remix of old one :p
Correction .. Zain not even present in South Africa.. May be elsewhere in Africa.. :)
-
And who ever comes with 3G plans - Airtel, Aircel, VF and already out Docomo - simply can't match BSNL rates! BSNL 3G Rocks :)

Yes, checked it using both of my phones, I do not think it is coz of my sim card which is a 3 year old postpaid connection card.

fire said:
Yes, checked it using both of my phones, I do not think it is coz of my sim card which is a 3 year old postpaid connection card.
my sim is 4 yrs old now and it always shows 3g in my area of ncr but i never able to select network as it always says access denied

delguy19 said:
my sim is 4 yrs old now and it always shows 3g in my area of ncr but i never able to select network as it always says access denied
Same here, also I saw/read somewhere that you can activate Airtel 3G by sending some code to a specific number but got a reply that offer is only prepaid and according to cc, postpaid 3G hasnt been activated yet for users.

thebanik said:
Same here, also I saw/read somewhere that you can activate Airtel 3G by sending some code to a specific number but got a reply that offer is only prepaid and according to cc, postpaid 3G hasnt been activated yet for users.
oh well thats okay i am in no hurry to use airtel 3g because i know i wont able to use it due to sad plans

Guys guess what, today i received an SMS from Airtel in delhi
Ad Airtel
"Get ready for airtel internet on 3G.
airtel's network will soon offer really fast download speeds.
For details SMS 3gHELP to 121 or visit
http://www.airtel.in/3G"

So i think it'll be launched very soon now

Airtel 3G Signals up in Chennai too, shows up on scanning the network! Can't access it anyways since I am not with Airtel.

Any of you airtel users recvd any promotional message with tariff etc.? Would love to test it! Should I get a SIM and check or wait till launch?

vizmax said:
Airtel 3G Signals up in Chennai too, shows up on scanning the network! Can't access it anyways since I am not with Airtel.

Any of you airtel users recvd any promotional message with tariff etc.? Would love to test it! Should I get a SIM and check or wait till launch?
Wait till launch i say. I have a airtel SIM card and i had got 3G signals in Mumbai 2-3 weeks back but still when trying to access the network it said "No access"

^^
Guyz, Airtel is yet to launch its 3G services in India. They have already started the marketing stuff. Signals are up but No access to network.
Have some patience.

Back