Aircel experience?

MAGNeT

Skilled
WEll just came across its site......

FOr the first time i m seeing a good plan for metro like mumbai else all think us as milking cow.....

But want to know how is the service and all??

Frnd said network is not good right now

my friend has it and to be honest its not good

but i think as the company matures it will become better but as for now its not to the levels of vodafone or airtel

i wouldnt exactly recommend them.. faced an over billing problem once.. poor service.. not-so-great postpaid plans..

the only reason i'm still using aircel is because i've had this number for 6 years and i do not want to change my number.. just WAITING for mobile number portabillity to be available..

Hi

Well I guess I have a different experience in Kolkata they seem to be good, I have the connection since past one year and have run into no major issues. I had an issue with billing once, but that got sorted out when I talked to their customer care.

We have them in Shillong for a couple of years now. They have a habit of issuing inflated bills and upon clarification, they fail to provide details.

They have entered karnataka recently,few of my friends switched over to Aircel.Their biggest problem is that they cannot make calls to ANY Airtel number.When I tried it out on their phones,turned out to be true.This may sound weird,Has anyone faced this problem?

paraskhosla said:
my friend has it and to be honest its not good

but i think as the company matures it will become better but as for now its not to the levels of vodafone or airtel

^^+10, service :rofl: is notgood,:no: network is tooo bad really sucks..better go for airtel/ vodafone/ idea in karnataka :eek:hyeah: :hap2:

hemi said:
They have entered karnataka recently,few of my friends switched over to Aircel.Their biggest problem is that they cannot make calls to ANY Airtel number.When I tried it out on their phones,turned out to be true.This may sound weird,Has anyone faced this problem?

same prob got with my friend... actually he had BSNL:eek:hyeah: before, after lost his cell he took AIRCEL n he said the same prob:rofl: ... v contatcted to customer care :mad: also but they not replied properly, network and service is totally poor and it sucks:no:

Vince said:
i wouldnt exactly recommend them.. faced an over billing problem once.. poor service.. not-so-great postpaid plans..

the only reason i'm still using aircel is because i've had this number for 6 years and i do not want to change my number.. just WAITING for mobile number portabillity to be available..

mobile number portability will not be available soon. not even in the next year AFAIK.

ya i forgot to add..i asked local stationary store...how is aircel..as he sells the card....he said dont buy it..from past 3 days people who bought from him are complaining they are facing no network problem and swearing him...so please dont buy it..lol

MAGNeT said:
ya i forgot to add..i asked local stationary store...how is aircel..as he sells the card....he said dont buy it..from past 3 days people who bought from him are complaining they are facing no network problem and swearing him...so please dont buy it..lol

same in bangalore..as i need it for just an SMS pack... i asked shop owner n he said please dont :no: buy it.. go for the idea which offers 2000sms /month... so then i took it.. :hap2:

In my view the worst service in Mumbai is that of Airtel, I'm using their service for 6 years( since it was launched in Mumbai) and sticking to it waiting for number portability to come.

bigbyte said:
In my view the worst service in Mumbai is that of Airtel, I'm using their service for 6 years( since it was launched in Mumbai) and sticking to it waiting for number portability to come.

wats number portability...?

^^ In which you can change your network provider (say Airtel to Vodafone) and connection plans without having your number changed.

That's what it is I think.. It's been excepted by the court or whatever. Read in the newspaper a couple of months back..

sickizblank said:
^^ In which you can change your network provider (say Airtel to Vodafone) and connection plans without having your number changed.

That's what it is I think.. It's been excepted by the court or whatever. Read in the newspaper a couple of months back..

k thanks a lot bro...

Back