Age of Empires 3 Demo Soon

Sourabh

Disciple
Age of Empires 3 Demo Soon

AOE3 Heaven reports that the Age of Empires 3 demo (375MB) been completed and is undergoing QA at Microsoft.

Originally Posted by Dave Pottinger, Ensemble Studios

collectorsedition9ut.jpg
regularedition5gg.jpg

"Demo's done (it went out the door to marketing today)... Finally
The highpoints:
* SP only, no MP
* 2 scenarios from the CPN
* 2 RMs
* 2 civs"
"The demo's actually a good time. I didn't go back and specifically compare, but it's quite a bit more gameplay than I recall the AOM demo having" ...

Source: EvilAvatar

The file in Torrents as Age of Empires 3 demo is Empire Earth game... downloaded thinking of getting the beta or something... and wasted bandwidth...

Woot Woot!!!!!!

I like.... habahabahaba!

But only demo - I find the full versiosn to be time consuming, and I start using the cheats, and then I win in 5 seconds.

But only demo - I find the full versiosn to be time consuming, and I start using the cheats, and then I win in 5 seconds.

LOLz... finally, sum1 who prefers the demo to the full game!! :bleh:

Why not?

so many times u like a demo and when u play a full game u feel cheated.

Especially FPSes.

One or two levels are OK, but it gets irritating when u have to go thru 18 levels of absolutely inane monsters in the dark.

Give us ur address kumar, and we can come over an kill you.

Nothing personal, just feel like killing someone today.

Would you like to be killed by a swordsman (AOE3) or some weird dude with a railgun (Q4)?

Very busy with work...heck...Can anybody tell me how is the game. What you liked and disliked. And yes, hows the graphics. Does it live up to its expectations??? I am very eager to know.

Back