Monitors Acer Nitro XV272U V3

How many stuck pixels did you get?
Around 6-7 that I could count on 4k monitor. Acer only provided refund that too with 6 months of wait period (wouldn't take that long usually but that is what they mentioned). I was coming from Samsung monitor with dust behind panel and display cell crack on new monitor. Decided to live with it as I couldn't be without a monitor and wait for refund.

Did any of who bought this monitor during the recent sale, got a stuck pixel on your monitor? Even the replacement monitor I got has a stuck pixel.
I got this monitor in recent rday sale.. To my basic eye the monitor looks great.. How to check for stuck pixel??

EDIT : Ok, I used this to test my monitor and I didn't find any dead/stuck pixel.. At least my eyes couldn't spot any..

Last edited:
Update- no dead pixel found.
EDIT : Ok, I used this to test my monitor and I didn't find any dead/stuck pixel.. At least my eyes couldn't spot any..
Then I am unlucky af, I guess. This is my 4th monitor from Acer with stuck pixel. But I'll keep it this time as this monitor is good vfm and there's no better option available under 20k. I regret returning the XV272U KV model now. For prospective buyers, this has a different panel than the Acer XV272U KV. The KV model is superior to the V3 model in terms of display.
If you guys know of any good astrologer for my bad luck do let me know, lol.

Then I am unlucky af, I guess. This is my 4th monitor from Acer with stuck pixel. But I'll keep it this time as this monitor is good vfm and there's no better option available under 20k. I regret returning the XV272U KV model now. For prospective buyers, this has a different panel than the Acer XV272U KV. The KV model is superior to the V3 model in terms of display.
If rtings.com reviewed the V3 model, would clear everything. Considering KV model has sold for 20-22k, it selling for 18-19k w/o USB hub seems like a fair deal with same panel, but I guess that's not the case. Even if the panel is similar to old VG271U, it will still be a good value under 20k.

How different is kv model from v3 panel vise

Back