Monitors Acer Nitro XV272U V3

I have the 144Hz (older version) XV272U, it is pretty nice. Got it for 21k in a sale in '21.
This newer one is a friggin' STEAL considering the devaluation INR has gone thru '

Hey everyone, I had purchased the monitor and it arrived today. It came with the annoying 16 amp cable so I had to run out and switch it. I havent been able to utilise the 180hz yet as I need a usb c to dp cable to connect to my laptop. The monitor comes with the Agile Splendor IPS and and the backlight bleed seems unnoticeable in room light. The monitor also came with a cool color calibration testing report which can be seen in the imgur album below. I am not an expert in testing monitors and I am not an fps gamer, but if you have any doubts i would be happy to help.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I had purchased the monitor and it arrived today. It came with the annoying 16 amp cable so I had to run out and switch it. I havent been able to utilise the 180hz yet as I need a usb c to dp cable to connect to my laptop. The monitor comes with the Agile Splendor IPS and and the backlight bleed seems unnoticeable in room light. The monitor also came with a cool color calibration testing report which can be seen in the imgur album below. I am not an expert in testing monitors and I am not an fps gamer, but if you have any doubts i would be happy to help.

Hey dude, what do you think about the response time? usually the response time they advertise is some over cooked setting that has tons of inverse ghosting. is it bad or usable or negligible? the no USB ports are a sad reality too

Hey dude, what do you think about the response time? usually the response time they advertise is some over cooked setting that has tons of inverse ghosting. is it bad or usable or negligible? the no USB ports are a sad reality too
At 144hz, on overdrive normal, there is no noticeable ghosting. On overdrive extreme, there is some noticeable ghosting. You can be the judge of it's bad or not. There are videos in the imgur album below of the display recorded with super slow mo from my phone camera. As for the response time, I honestly don't know. I can't notice any difference from the display on my zephyrus g14 2021 144hz. If there is some specific test you would like me to do, please let me know.

At 144hz, on overdrive normal, there is no noticeable ghosting. On overdrive extreme, there is some noticeable ghosting. You can be the judge of it's bad or not. There are videos in the imgur album below of the display recorded with super slow mo from my phone camera. As for the response time, I honestly don't know. I can't notice any difference from the display on my zephyrus g14 2021 144hz. If there is some specific test you would like me to do, please let me know.

Thank you for the videos. They helped me compare my own laptop screen. How many overdrive settings are there? Just normal and extreme? And what about freesync? is it just freesync or freesync premium? Thanks for your help.

Also, the pictures on Amazon clearly show etching for at least 2 usb ports. So either they are using and old mold for the display, or the photos are just not of the model they're selling xD.
WhatsApp Image 2023-09-22 at 05.14.56.jpg

Thank you for the videos. They helped me compare my own laptop screen. How many overdrive settings are there? Just normal and extreme? And what about freesync? is it just freesync or freesync premium? Thanks for your help.

Also, the pictures on Amazon clearly show etching for at least 2 usb ports. So either they are using and old mold for the display, or the photos are just not of the model they're selling xD.
View attachment 178551
I think they removed just the side USB hub. KV model had it in side as well as back of the monitor.

Back