A+E vs Pakistan ESWC 2007 :D

Amaresh

Adept
Mar 21, 2006
The Groups for ESWC 2007 were released today, and I think A+E has got one of the easiest groups.

Their group consists of :

Sweden fnatic

France emuLate

Canada The Doctors

Pakistan Havock

India A+E

Tunisia Name

So A+E can definitely beat Pak and Tunisia. Never heard about The Doctors, but I'm sure A+E could spring a surprise. Fnatic will hardly drop any games against the teams in this group, but I think it'll be a close battle between Emulate, A+E and The Doctors for the second qualifying spot.

Whattdya think ?

Aditya

Skilled
Aug 24, 2005
www.erodov.com
w00t! Finally, my dream come true!! India vs. Pakistan!!

ESWC Finals are in July btw!

Doctors should be good, if they managed to defeat EG from Canada, also emuLate (1st Qualification) has to be good if they managed to win over GG(they Qualified 2nd) @ France.

I guess ATE has a chance of coming third!

Amaresh

Adept
Mar 21, 2006
Ah I thought Emulate was the 2nd qualifier from France.

P.S. - The Ind v Pak match might not happen if the Pakistanis are denied visas :p

iosoft

PC enthusiast since MS DOS 5
Skilled
Dec 30, 2005
Kolkata, India
www.gigahertz.net.in
All these teams, except one, are practicing their tactics, aiming, co-ordination etc.
I am sure, only one team is GOOGLEing to find how to become a 'Suicide Bomber' in CS. According to steam, VAC doesn't have any problem against 'Suicide Bombers'.

Amaresh

Adept
Mar 21, 2006
iosoft said:
All these teams, except one, are practicing their tactics, aiming, co-ordination etc.
I am sure, only one team is GOOGLEing to find how to become a 'Suicide Bomber' in CS. According to steam, VAC doesn't have any problem against 'Suicide Bombers'.
ROFL :rofl:

Nikhil

Skilled
Mar 29, 2005
www.techenclave.com
iosoft said:

haha.... So true !!

I guess that is why they'll do badly in CSS :p

Aditya

Skilled
Aug 24, 2005
www.erodov.com
^^ Dont get too overcocky.

Im sure they arent that bad.

Well find out if they were given Visa's or not on July 5th :p.

Im sure Pakistan did everything to get them Visa's, specially after they say the match against India :p.

If A+E Loses (remote chance) to Pakistan, then they wont be able to show their Face around here :p.

Penno

Disciple
Mar 8, 2007
Hey i guess the pak's are gud with arms then us :p .

may be they will love to be all time terrorist :p

ne1 aware of their lineup .

Gr1M

Disciple
Jan 31, 2006
lol, I cant ask for anything better as a spectator.

The A+E guys and I were just talking about India playing Pakistan @ ESWC , but thought that it had a very remote chance of happening. Luckily it has happened and if not for the world, this one match is going to be extremely closely watched by every indian and paki CS player.......

Ero-Sannin

Adept
May 30, 2007
iosoft said:
Yes, me too :clap:

yup, me 3:hap2:

we'll i think its high time that now ATE shud win a world championship
i wont be surprised if they loose in the semi atleast they made it there

Amaresh

Adept
Mar 21, 2006
Ero-Sannin said: