2* Win 8 keys for 900 bucks from Dreamspark

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ It should work , @Bandu registered last week , he can confirm

But microsoft's promotional offer for Windows 8 has closed this 31st jan.....so no chance of getting from microsoft's site at 39 $....

But this Dreamspark offer work??? Then I definately huy...

Last edited by a moderator:
^ It should work , Bandu registered last week , he can confirm

Yep. Works like a charm. Many thanks to OP for posting this wonderful thread.

There was a slight delay after my CC payments. I contacted ACM support and the lady was prompt to verify my details and manually create a web account for me. Today I have my dreamspark account, ordered (free), and have the following license keys with me now:

Microsoft Windows 7 Professional with Service Pack 1 32/64-bit (English) - DreamSpark - Download
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Developer 32/64-bit (English) - DreamSpark - Download
Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional 32/64-bit WoW (English) - DreamSpark - Download
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard with SP1 64-bit (English) - DreamSpark - Download

I'll start the downloads tonight, and hopefully they go without any hiccups.

Planning to put together a new build this (or probably next) week-end. I might use Windows 7 for this build. Although I am sure I will switch back to Linux in a few months time :p

Thanks and Best Regards,
Bandu.

Did they add a new Win8 key in the Dreamspark login? I got another Win8 Key along with the 4 previous ones;)

Date: 2013-02-12
Total:$0.00 USD
Items
Microsoft Windows 8 Professional 32/64-bit (English) - DreamSpark - Download

Please PM me windows 8 key if anyone have. I'll pay via neft/paypal/cc etc...

p.s. don't want people with 5 posts/no +ve trading ratings to contact me

Out of topic question -

I purchased a Win8 Laptop from Croma store yesterday and I asked them for the installed Win8 keys and they said there is no key and they can't provide any....
I asked if some day I want to format and reinstall Win8 then what key to be entered....he said there is a recovery button....you press it and system will be reset to factory default....no need to reinstall Win8

Can anybody guide me on this. I am confused

Out of topic question -

I purchased a Win8 Laptop from Croma store yesterday and I asked them for the installed Win8 keys and they said there is no key and they can't provide any....
I asked if some day I want to format and reinstall Win8 then what key to be entered....he said there is a recovery button....you press it and system will be reset to factory default....no need to reinstall Win8

Can anybody guide me on this. I am confused

In general for all oem win8 key is printed on bottom of the laptop where laptop serial no n model number exists.
And most of the new new laptops hav a recovery partition.which will restore to factory settings in case of failure. You can see recovery menu when you press F12 or Other F keys -varies from laptop to laptop. You can check online documentation /manual for your laptop for more info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back