100 free mp3 albums daily on Flipkart Flyte till 28 Feb!

This JS worked fine with Firefox but didn't quite worked with Chrome (skipped most of the tracks). EDIT: For some users, it worked on Chrome too, so you may give it a try (Tools -> JavaScript Console)

1) Go to non-downloaded tracks page https://www.flipkart.com/account/mp3library?filter=not-downloaded&sort=recency EDIT: Make sure you have selected "Direct Download" under the download options before proceeding further.
2) For Firefox (Tools -> Web Developer -> Web Console), or you can use the console from Firebug addon, paste the following JavaScript snippet & press enter.
Code:
jQuery('.album-click').trigger('click');
var time = 500;
jQuery('.dwnld-icn-enabled').each( function() {
    var el = this;
    setTimeout( function() {
        jQuery('body').animate( { scrollTop: jQuery(el).offset().top }, 1000 );
        jQuery(el).trigger('click');
    }, time+=800 );        
});

It will take roughly 0.8-1 second per track to send the download request to the server. Depending on the number of tracks (visible on that particular page), you will soon get a download pop-up of last song from that list. Cancel it & wait for few more seconds, until all the pending requests has been completed.

It should be able to mark 90% of the tracks in one go (about 150-200 in 2-3 minutes), it may vary if the server is under load & doesn't respond back for few requests. On slower computer browser may become un-responsive for those 2-3 minutes. If you have slower system, you can comment out first [jQuery('.album-click').trigger('click');] & sixth line [jQuery('body').animate( { scrollTop: jQuery(el).offset().top }, 1000 );] of the code by adding "//" (without quotes) in front on those 2 lines or you may even remove those 2 lines. That piece of code is there just for visualization purpose, i.e. it will expand album track list & scroll the page along with the clicks. It doesn't have any other function in the code.

Again, it will only mark those tracks which are listed/visible on that page, which can be changed/expanded by clicking "Show more results" present on the bottom of the list.

3) Note down the number of tracks before & after, to see if it works or not. Repeat the process for left out tracks by reloading the page & running the script again.

EDIT: For me 800 milisec's timout (time+=800) worked best (better download registery with the server). It may vary on your side, so you can try changing that value (lower/higher either way) if you are facing some issue with it.

Code:
var time = 200;
    var el = this;
    setTimeout( function() {        
    }, time+=400 );        
});

this worked best for me, completed all my tracks, used firefox

thanks KernelPanic

Code:
var time = 200;
    var el = this;
    setTimeout( function() {        
    }, time+=400 );        
});

this worked best for me, completed all my tracks

thanks KernelPanic

:bigok:

Whatever works best for you!

For me 600 milisec was registering around 70-75% of the tracks, & for 800 it gave me the best results & registered on average around 190 tracks out of 200. If it's giving you better results for 400, then it's great, as it would be completed bit quicker. I guess it depends on the system, network & server response. I wasn't able to get proper server response for lower timeout value & it skipped number of tracks on my side. :yes:

In the MP3 library, you can see Not Downloaded on top.
Just select those albums and new fkdm file will be downloaded which you have to use to download those albums.

Ok, so to test it, I selected 1 songs, downloaded the fkdm file and also downloaded the song. Now when I visited again on the flyte.com, the same song is appearing in the not downloaded list!
How to keep track whats downloaded and whats not??

This JS worked fine with Firefox but didn't quite worked with Chrome (skipped most of the tracks).

1) Go to non-downloaded tracks page https://www.flipkart.com/account/mp3library?filter=not-downloaded&sort=recency
2) For Firefox (Tools -> Web Developer -> Web Console), or you can use the console from Firebug addon, paste the following JavaScript snippet & press enter.
Code:
jQuery('.album-click').trigger('click');
var time = 500;
    var el = this;
    setTimeout( function() {
        jQuery('body').animate( { scrollTop: jQuery(el).offset().top }, 1000 );
    }, time+=800 );        
});

It will take roughly 0.8-1 second per track to send the download request to the server. Depending on the number of tracks (visible on that particular page), you will soon get a download pop-up of last song from that list. Cancel it & wait for few more seconds, until all the pending requests has been completed.

It should be able to mark 90% of the tracks in one go (about 150-200 in 2-3 minutes), it may vary if the server is under load & doesn't respond back for few requests. On slower computer browser may become un-responsive for those 2-3 minutes. If you have slower system, you can comment out first [jQuery('.album-click').trigger('click');] & sixth line [jQuery('body').animate( { scrollTop: jQuery(el).offset().top }, 1000 );] of the code by adding "//" (without quotes) in front on those 2 lines or you may even remove those 2 lines. That piece of code is there just for visualization purpose, i.e. it will expand album track list & scroll the page along with the clicks. It doesn't have any other function in the code.

Again, it will only mark those tracks which are listed/visible on that page, which can be changed/expanded by clicking "Show more results" present on the bottom of the list.

3) Note down the number of tracks before & after, to see if it works or not. Repeat the process for left out tracks by reloading the page & running the script again.
@Wiz
Works like a charm in Chrome for me. Many thanks ! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so to test it, I selected 1 songs, downloaded the fkdm file and also downloaded the song. Now when I visited again on the flyte.com, the same song is appearing in the not downloaded list!
How to keep track whats downloaded and whats not??

:O

Works fine for me. Downloaded all songs but never faced this problem.

@KernelPanic Had to repeat the process 3 times to ensure all songs were marked as downloaded, but it worked like a charm.. Thank you.

JS Trick didn't work for me. Neither in FF nor in Chrome. I cancelled the fkdm downloads in FF but filecount remain unchanged. On chrome, fkdm files downloaded automatically.

Download Complete : Total 41 GB with Slow Flyte DM.

Not all album are in Good Quality despite 320Kbps.

Some really great Ghazals -Sufi Collection I discover from this offer - Thanks To FK.

From last Saturday 23/2 - It took 7 days - Several Downtime - Power cuts.

Can anyone upload all songs on box.com(or any cloud storage) & share with specific members here.
So that we can also download them.

Especially @dissel request to do so.

Thanks !!

Download Complete : Total 41 GB with Slow Flyte DM.

Not all album are in Good Quality despite 320Kbps.

Some really great Ghazals -Sufi Collection I discover from this offer - Thanks To FK.

From last Saturday 23/2 - It took 7 days - Several Downtime - Power cuts.

Woww! You have downloaded 41GB of 128kbps/320kbps of music? I wonder how long will it take to listen to all of them, at least once. :p

Can anyone upload all songs on box.com(or any cloud storage) & share with specific members here.
So that we can also download them.

Especially dissel request to do so.

Thanks !!

Wish I can do this,but I'm in a crappy connection.....41GB in 7 days - See ! Here in TE ppl consume this much amount data 5-6 hours with their high end connection.

Woww! You have downloaded 41GB of 128kbps/320kbps of music? I wonder how long will it take to listen to all of them, at least once. :p

:) It is complete mess.....I don't even want to look at them. Flyte DM makes folder name of its own.

I believe FK share at-least 250-350 GB or more data with this offer.

I only got (not all) :--> Ghazals & Sufi (Left Ghazals most), Puraani Yaadein (some),Bollywood Aaj Kal(some),Hip-Hop R&B (some),Pop(some),Rock (some),Regional - Bengali, 1 or 2 Tamil (Hopefully A.R.Rahman),1 or 2 Punjabi.....hopefully they downloaded.

Left Out : - >Jazz Blues,Devotional & all other .

^^ You are crazy. :p I've downloaded some sheet music albums which I didn't have. Moreover mp3 isn't my favorite format anyway. :-(
I wonder why flipkart don't stock tracks in flac format.

Finally got a chance to use their service courtesy the offer.

I couldn‘t download directly via the browser :( No matter what I did the download.

Used the Flyte the download manager, speeds were good. Audio quality of the songs don‘t feel inferior to iTunes in any way. Will surely make more purchases soon :)

I downloaded 20 GB of music but I don't know why :ashamed:. It was total madness, downloaded whatever came in my way. Though now I am listening some of them and I think its worth downloading. Sound quality is great very crisp and clear:bigok:

Back