100 free mp3 albums daily on Flipkart Flyte till 28 Feb!

downloaded 36GB , all 320kbps only . Still 1000 more songs in flyte download manager . Will sort them out later . Jazz , Hindi and classical . Once deleted 10GB as got too much jumbled up due to their poor website/MP3 libraray , so started again . Total 36+10 =46GB downloaded

can any one make a torrent and share the albums? I would suggest using a jukebox like mediamonkey or something. However messed the folder philosophy may be, i believe if the songs are tagged properly, they will show up as albums in mediamonkey. Just point mediamonkey to scan the root folder

can any one make a torrent and share the albums? I would suggest using a jukebox like mediamonkey or something. However messed the folder philosophy may be, i believe if the songs are tagged properly, they will show up as albums in mediamonkey. Just point mediamonkey to scan the root folder
Yes but you ought to have a connection which can upload 50GB music, knowing Indian upload speeds ....... I would have done it if had the internet

Yes but you ought to have a connection which can upload 50GB music, knowing Indian upload speeds ....... I would have done it if had the internet

It should not take more than a month! :D that is why i suggested a torrent, the more we are, the better speeds we get! I know some members here use seedboxes, may be they can help?

It should not take more than a month! :D that is why i suggested a torrent, the more we are, the better speeds we get! I know some members here use seedboxes, may be they can help?

I don't understand. What is the difference between downloading pirated content and downloading legal content bought (even though under offer) by someone else. For anyone else downloading from the torrent, it is NOT going to be a legal download anyway, so why bother?

Got 1274 songs. Downloaded half of them in 64 kbps due tovdownload deadline. Will download 320 after checking them out. Got most ghala & sufi albums. Also a few oldies which I hadn't.

I don't understand. What is the difference between downloading pirated content and downloading legal content bought (even though under offer) by someone else. For anyone else downloading from the torrent, it is NOT going to be a legal download anyway, so why bother?
I agree with your logic, but here is another logic, how is it different from me downloading the music, when the offer was valid? In both cases, i would have the music, right?
They have made the music-how should i say it- Open source!

Anyways, i have written to their customer care about sharing the music for the free albums. Lets see what they reply

I agree with your logic, but here is another logic, how is it different from me downloading the music, when the offer was valid?

Very different. It was a legal way to download music WHILE the offer was valid. What you are trying to do is nothing but piracy.

I agree with your logic, but here is another logic, how is it different from me downloading the music, when the offer was valid? In both cases, i would have the music, right?
They have made the music-how should i say it- Open source!

Anyways, i have written to their customer care about sharing the music for the free albums. Lets see what they reply

It is not really open source as per your logic. It's like saying an app on itunes app store went free for a week because it was app of the week or something. Then it goes back to its regular price. So if you missed downloading that app in the FREE period, does not mean you can then pirate it and at the same time justifying it for a reason that it was free for a week before.

yeah, flipkart does not allow sharing of the earlier free music. got a reply. But in other news, all the songs that i ever selected, downloaded or not, are still in my MP3 library! I am going to download as much as i can while it lasts!

P.S: food for thought: While the music is still in my library, is it piracy to download the same music from someone else's computer?

P.P.S: I bet flipkart payed blanket distribution fees for the albums they had for free to the respective companies, by that I mean we will give you X amount for this album and we can sell as many digital copies as we want. So i dont think we would be harming the music companies.

I downloaded nearly 20 GB of 320 kbps mp3. Missed first day and last day. There were nearly ~1000 songs left to download on 3rd March because I was away from my PC since 27th. KernelPanic 's script helped me then and I "downloaded" 1000 songs in 10 minutes! Reps for that! :hail:
All in all it was a great offer from flipkart. Hope they offer some free electronics too. :rofl:

I downloaded nearly 20 GB of 320 kbps mp3. Missed first day and last day. There were nearly ~1000 songs left to download on 3rd March because I was away from my PC since 27th. KernelPanic 's script helped me then and I "downloaded" 1000 songs in 10 minutes! Reps for that! :hail:
All in all it was a great offer from flipkart. Hope they offer some free electronics too. :rofl:

Where can I find this magical script?

Surprisingly the albums did not expire end-of-3 Mar. Could finish d/l a few yesterday.

They sure are expiring! Yesterday I had 86 non-downloaded songs & today it's down to 6. I'm speculating they are giving about a week or so from the date that particular album/song was added to the library, after that it is set to expire. :yes:

Exactly!! As both of them are DRM free, there is no actual difference.

Back