Budget Above 40k Would it be dumb to exchange my S22 ultra for OP 12? (Getting 46k value)

reddead66

Disciple
Pretty much covered everything in the title.

My only concern is camera, not a big fan of One UI. and the battery is not that great on the 8gen1. But if camera is a downgrade i'll not go for it.

Also OP12 is cheaper on flipkart but i am getting the exchange value of 46k on OP website. there's just a 2k bank discount, would offline stores have better deals by any chance ? any other way to get a better deal with the same exchange value? The current price on op website is 65k -3k (including 2k discount + 999 referral discount?) -46k exchange value = 16k
Price on flipkart is 60k but don't see a exchange option...

I might get more than 46k for my s22 ultra if i try to sell on my own but i don't want to go through the hassle. Box and other stuff is at my hometown as well..

Bro.. i just sold my S22 ultra. So, i did went the cashify route. They quoted 36k but then the guys offered even less for some kind of smudge. So, i finally sold it off in Olx in F2F for 38k. there was a time, i was even ready to sell it for 35k and also there was a time where i was offered 41k but couldn make the deal and the guy got it from someone else.
so, max you will get it i guess will be 40k realisticallly.

Just my 2 cents.
You got a great deal
considering s23 now cost 45k

Bro.. i just sold my S22 ultra. So, i did went the cashify route. They quoted 36k but then the guys offered even less for some kind of smudge. So, i finally sold it off in Olx in F2F for 38k. there was a time, i was even ready to sell it for 35k and also there was a time where i was offered 41k but couldn make the deal and the guy got it from someone else.
so, max you will get it i guess will be 40k realisticallly.

Just my 2 cents.
I have gone ahead and placed the order with the exchange and the thing is cashify will give 34k (assuming everything goes smoothly) and the rest 12k is going to come out of oneplus.
recently got op12 from amazon and now i see its sold for 58K in flipkart :(

Anyways i was basically replacing pixel 7 pro with op12. op12 display quality is not great, easily noticeable while watching videos. This is in comparison with pixel 7 pro, iphone 13 pro, 15 PM, S24+. Ofcourse camera quality is not upto other phones i've, but that i was expecting before purchase itself. Unexpected thing was display quality and network coverage(+ve way). All these googles, apples, samsungs should learn from Oneplus on network management. Till i got OP12, i used thing network signal is very poor in my home because none of the phones in home handle calls properly, even wifi reception is poor in certain areas. But OP12 changed entire thing, even wifi reception is good all over the home. battery life is another big positive.

All in all, if camera and display quality is not that important, then this is very good phone. Again camera and display quality is not average either, just that i could find the different immediately since i use other phones.
When you say display quality, do you mean the brightness?

Also i have full circle looking up at issues....i just saw a twitter couple of days thread bashing the network coverage on the phone lol.
You got a great deal
considering s23 now cost 45k
s23 base variant and his was a s22 ultra...not comparable really

Back