Tradus.in Deals

Re: tradus.in

Had got a 205 bucks off coupon from HDFC for Tradus. ordered Tupperware-3 sets... i need to tell everyone that the service was too good.ndelivery within 2 days and when the 3rd package was delayed by a day they tracked the packed and gave me updates every 6 hrs and also informed me on cell when it was delivered.hope they keep up this good work

Guys donno know but check my post on Tradus.in's FB page.. Out of Frustration I posted there twice..

Each time I used coupon to purchased they refuse my order...

1st time they ddnt let it get delivered and next time they said not in stock still they were having that product available and active in the site...

:s

Anyone has their contact number?

Ok got this again, in case any of you need it.

Rs. 305 off on minimum purchase of Rs. 995.

Valid till 24th March, 9pm

gift voucher code : CRIX243FEV

thanks mate, used this to buy 8 novels......mmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Product Description :

Item Id Product Price shipping

613767 Chetan Bhagat: Pack of 4 Books 247

613768 The Confession by John Grisham 209

613769 The Cobra 209

613770 Honour Among Thieves By : Jeffrey Archer 196

613771 Not A Penny More, Not A Penny Less By : Jeffrey Archer 196

i have the 305 offer in case any of you need it.:)
36189975.jpg

Strange thing about Tradus is they send coupon valid for 1 day in afternoon of that day, so you have around 6 hours to use that damn coupon.

they redirect me to enter shipping address page after every time i enter my address, is there a problem with their website?

My experience with Tradus has been exceptionally POOR. I ordered a product, though it was delivered fast but the product delivered was broken/damaged/used/old.

Now, lets see how the Return/Refund/Exchange process works!

I ordered shampoo, conditioners etc from tradus and the experience was best on net till date.... got the items delivered in less than 24 hours.. Earlier I bought these things@MRP

Back