Tradus.in Deals

Re: tradus.in

Got my phone from Tradus within 2 days of ordering. Fully legit, though precariously close to being crushed, due to lack of good packing. It's ok, since they 750 rupees off coupon worked, and I got the phone safe and sound without much fuss.

Full marks.

SPECIAL THANKS TO @dantool

frankmehta said:
I bought a Nokia C5 again. For my girlfriend's dad.
frankmehta said:
Got my phone from Tradus within 2 days of ordering. Fully legit, though precariously close to being crushed, due to lack of good packing. It's ok, since they 750 rupees off coupon worked, and I got the phone safe and sound without much fuss.

Full marks.

SPECIAL THANKS TO @dantool

even i bought the nokia c5 from tradus , reached safe n sound ,

sealed pack with proper vat paid bill ,

used the 750 off coupon, final cost 6949/- , pictures there in the show off section , :p , got a white one for my mom!

Rs.250 Gift Voucher for 695 purchase

Your gift voucher code is: DEL32NY5BZ

Valid till: 13/12/2010

Min. purchase amount: Rs. 695

Applied 2 coupons for 2 transactions. Both the transactions failed at gateway.. both the coupons expired without any purchase.. :S

When I contacted Customer care, they issued me 2 new voucher codes.. I'm really happy trading with them.. :) the voucher codes were for 105 off on min 150..

Great deal on NOKIA 5233.
Price :- Rs. 6045/-
Discount :- Rs. 500/-
Net Price :- Rs. 5545/- (Cheapest price out of all the websites)
Discount Code :- MOBILERU17

Got disc coupon: i dont need

Flat 10% additional discount on all mobile phones.

Use GV code MOP2321. valid till 6pm only

Received this in my email, try your luck guys.

As a special gesture we are offering you Rs.250 Gift Voucher to make your first purchase on Tradus.in and experience our services.

Your gift voucher code is: XMAS2010

Valid till: 9PM, 25/12/2010

Min. purchase amount: Rs. 695

Parv said:
lol... and you are posting this at 8:48pm
Is it a mistake to help others, I have checked mail at that time only. Next time I never post any coupons here.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Dhanan said:
LOL he has given full 12 minutes for all to read and buy stuff.
12 minutes is not enough to search and buy the item, I purchased the second item at 9:05PM with this code and it worked.

Srini said:
Is it a mistake to help others, I have checked mail at that time only. Next time I never post any coupons here.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

12 minutes is not enough to search and buy the item, I purchased the second item at 9:05PM with this code and it worked.
Err..I didn't mean that, but isn't 12min a little less time to make an account and search and buy.

And please don't say you bought something at 09:05pm because the coupon had expired at 09:00pm sharp, I'm saying because I tried :p

Parv said:
Err..I didn't mean that, but isn't 12min a little less time to make an account and search and buy.

And please don't say you bought something at 09:05pm because the coupon had expired at 09:00pm sharp, I'm saying because I tried :p
For you may be it wont worked, I purchased my second item at 21:06PM. If you want the confirmation PM me your email id, I will forward the purchased item.

Back