TimTara and coupons

j_jindal1

Disciple
Jan 7, 2010
I placed an Order worth 15k on 22nd Dec, till now it's waiting for shipment. Every time I call them, I get an assurance of next day delivery. No replies to mails at all. It seems they only dispatch low cost items.

Just praying; my worst nightmare doesn't come true..
<

CeDrIc

Adept
Dec 19, 2007
Bangalore
Buy from Timtara only if you have the patience to wait. My first order took 8 days to get delivered, and the second which i ordered 5 days back has been shipped today.

ganesh177

Disciple
Aug 14, 2009
Problem with timatara is that they dont ship out the product quickly. My first order, they took 10 days to ship out.

My second order which i placed 3 days ago is still not shipped.

But they do ship the product, so only if you have patience, place your order on this site.

ultraportable

Disciple
Feb 22, 2007
Problem with timatara is that they dont ship out the product quickly. My first order, they took 10 days to ship out.

My second order which i placed 3 days ago is still not shipped.

But they do ship the product, so only if you have patience, place your order on this site.

Even i have placed order for a mobile on 14th...."This order is marked as Awaiting Shipment"

rocker123

Adept
Nov 4, 2009
Delhi
I prefer shopping on this site as it offers great discount.

Agree on the slow shipping part, but always receive a genuine product.

Since im located in Delhi/NCR, i always get my orders on time ( 4 orders placed till date)

cool_dude

Disciple
Jan 19, 2007
Pune
Timtara has to be the worse ecommerce website in India. I placed an order on 30th Dec, they still haven't shipped it. When I call them, they say they will ship it in 3 days. They take 2 days to respond to emails and never pick up the calls! Do yourself a favour guys, avoild Timtara like AIDS.

Abhi.

j_jindal1

Disciple
Jan 7, 2010
I prefer shopping on this site as it offers great discount.

Agree on the slow shipping part, but always receive a genuine product.

Since im located in Delhi/NCR, i always get my orders on time ( 4 orders placed till date)

May be you are the lucky one.. I too placed an order for delhi and it's almost a month it's waiting for shipment. No response to emails..