Amazon India lightning deals

Is the item out of stock now at amazon? Shows refund only if that happens. You can wait for stock to come back in a couple days until you have time and then can get a replacement.
It is out of stock with the same seller, as per the message I got when choosing replacement. Product is still available though, from another seller at a higher price. Probably the reason why it shows no replacement.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240519-202439_Amazon (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20240519-202439_Amazon (1).jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 182
Samsung a9 /a9+ crappy screen
Bhai...I have A9+. The screen is decent enough .

Kaunsa company hai joh Rs 12k mein Amoled de reha hai... Even these Chinese companies are not giving any better screen in that price range.
I think within upto 15k all of them are more or less LCD screens only.

Is this prepaid? No hit for the store on google, I have seen these outrageous offers, always a new seller and Hisense TV on amazon XD
Havent gambled before. I know these will be cancelled. These are selling at 3.5l at other stores. New seller + so called loot = dead order. Last time i see, 75k sansui tv at 30k posted in this thread. Dont know anyone ordered that one.

Edit: what suprises me is next day delivery for that big box. Most big package takes days to deliver to my place. Red flag.

Edit 2: Canceled, looks like this is repeated scam especially hisense tv at 30k margin. seller had 2 hisense tv on their page. the modus operandi is to create a loot deal and later post with a fake waybill. No dummy package on arrival too.

Last edited:
Back