Amazon India lightning deals

Don't go for refub, specially for Foldables.
Good suggestion.
I wanted to advice same thing but thought maybe some people have got lucky with refurbished.
So maybe...but it's better to let it go then take faltu jhamela.

Specially when Amazon and Flipkart are not longer customer centric.

Cheapest N100 mini pc I've seen so far @26k https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B0CRK8S4V8/
This is cheaper as barebones -
SKULLSAINTS Mini PC (Shadow 12G (0+0)) https://amzn.in/d/hCdIJg3
Perhaps even more cheaper on their own site -

Is there any way to find exchange bonus offers on amazon? Looks like you have to search for each phone and check there?

I have a Moto One Fusion + with a cracked screen I need to replace. Unfortunately flipkart is not even showing the phone in their list of exchange devices for some reason, so amazon is the only option. But because of cracked screen I really need some bonus to make it worthwhile.

Is there any way to find exchange bonus offers on amazon? Looks like you have to search for each phone and check there?

I have a Moto One Fusion + with a cracked screen I need to replace. Unfortunately flipkart is not even showing the phone in their list of exchange devices for some reason, so amazon is the only option. But because of cracked screen I really need some bonus to make it worthwhile.
No one will take it with a broken screen,go to any local shop get the display repaired for cheap and then exchange it,all this website while they will say they accept phones with broken screen they will reject it during pickup

No one will take it with a broken screen,go to any local shop get the display repaired for cheap and then exchange it,all this website while they will say they accept phones with broken screen they will reject it during pickup
No I have exchanged it in the past, in fact the cracked screen wasn't even original. I got 3200 for it, out of which 3000 was exchange bonus. This was on amazon early this year.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240525-080851_Amazon (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20240525-080851_Amazon (1).jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 39
Back