The iPad Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CeDrIc avplayer doesn't require JB... I'm using it on 6.0.1 and its available in appstore. Yes wifi transfer is slow. If its urgent, i use cable and transfer using itunes... Most of the times, i use only Wifi. BTW 700MB RIP's will take less than 7 mins in wifi.

Thanks. Will check in the evening.

Just a word of caution here...I'm using the same case on my Ipad 2. The inner part of the cover is a dust magnet if you live in a dusty place.

Thanks for the reply....hope this will compatible with Ipad 4, one thing...not possible to use it portrait mode right ?

Another que do Ipad 4 need a Screen protector / Screen guard ? As I believe it is scratch resistant....but is it advisable to to use screen guard ?

Yesterday download the AVPlayerHD from Appstore via iTunes, It didn't charge me anything (Price 170/-)....Don't even prompt for Buy dialog..It just started download like free apps. Till no charges. Is it going free ?

Great player....drag 5.4gb MKV file (downloaded from the Internet) and played flawlessly. Progress bar....back ward - forward drag works once I paused the video for a while. Subtitle load up normally.

Thanks for the suggestion.

^wait for 2 days.. u will get charged on your CC :) AFAIK this is the way appstore works. If you have not autherised/purchased any apps prior from this device, then only appstore will ask you to validate your CC, otherwise it will simply buy and CC will be charged 2 days later. Usually appstore will club several purchases made in that period and charge as a single payment in your CC! I like the way playstore works for purchases. It will immediately alert through email and also give 7 mins for us to cancel the purchase. Most importantly, it will show all the purchased apps very clearly in play store itself. This is the biggest problem in appstore, where some time it wont show whether the app is purchased or not and when you click buy, then only it will show that you already purchased :( Actually one time i bought an app for ipad and later after some months, by mistakenly thought, i bought for iphone and clicked iphone version:( Then raised a support with appstore and got refunded(only one time they did as a gesture).

After that incident, i'm bit careful by seeing the purchased apps list from itunes.

I feel there should be a time limit so the user can sort of try and then decide whether he wants to keep the app or not. Play store has this but i guess it is 15 min. Nothing like that on Appstore.

As the google maps not available for Ipad, I know there Google Earth app available....but can't find it in whole iTunes store...Why ?

Please Help.....

How can I get the photo in my computer which I shot at Ipad back camera ? Can't even find in the photo section of where "Sync photos" option available at iTunes. Only I can see them in "Photos" app.

How can I get the photo in my computer which I shot at Ipad back camera ? Can't even find in the photo section of where "Sync photos" option available at iTunes. Only I can see them in "Photos" app.

Connect the iPad to computer and it should show as one of the devices in the MY COMPUTER section and you would be able to copy the picture from the iPad to computer.

Connect the iPad to computer and it should show as one of the devices in the MY COMPUTER section and you would be able to copy the picture from the iPad to computer.

Thanks for the reply, but is there same kind of workaround in Mac (Lion)....googled a lot all I get need for paid apps which can mount ipad as HDD and allow to access for user. I don't need them, just want to import the pic which snap by Ipad's 5mp rear camera.
Right now I'm useing dropbox->mobile cam upload folder->open dropbox site @Lion/Mac->Download. I can't believe mounting IOS device not allowed even IOS+OSX environment :scared14: ...which is available for windows.

Another que, Is there any way I can load Tapatalk forum app which I bought in Google play store (running 2 of my driods) in Ipad ? I want to say I already paid for the app, can I load it in IOS ?

Thanks for the reply, but is there same kind of workaround in Mac (Lion)....googled a lot all I get need for paid apps which can mount ipad as HDD and allow to access for user. I don't need them, just want to import the pic which snap by Ipad's 5mp rear camera.
Right now I'm useing dropbox->mobile cam upload folder->open dropbox site @Lion/Mac->Download. I can't believe mounting IOS device not allowed even IOS+OSX environment :scared14: ...which is available for windows.

Another que, Is there any way I can load Tapatalk forum app which I bought in Google play store (running 2 of my driods) in Ipad ? I want to say I already paid for the app, can I load it in IOS ?

Install iFunbox on your Mac and then you can access your iPad and its Raw file system as well. You will be able to copy your files from iPad to mac as well. It is easy to understand so you can try it yourself.
For the tapatalk, you will have to buy the iPad version separately.

I guess he means that he will install Installous and download a previous version and install. But unfortunately Installous no longer works and its repo is shut down :(

Ya installed VLC and BuzzplayerHD from Installous repo... VLC plays every format including A3C but can't play HD videos, and BuzzPlayerHD takes care of the HD movies...

Don't know about the repo shut down... haven't used it after getting the players....

Any discount deals going on for iPad Mini 16Gb Cellular ? Also, where would I get the smart case for mini.

Did anyone try to run a 5.1 channeld audio movie on ipad..... i am able to hear only some voices or music and the others channels are mute....any solution for this....?

Did anyone try to run a 5.1 channeld audio movie on ipad..... i am able to hear only some voices or music and the others channels are mute....any solution for this....?

Yes...Done this with AVplayerHD (paid) without any problem with Sub title as well PlayerXterme HD (free).....

No problem, run 5.1 channel .mkv file (more than 5gb in size) without any problem....Audio output 2 channel normal at headphone.

Non JB, Ipad 4.

Yes...Done this with AVplayerHD (paid) without any problem with Sub title as well PlayerXterme HD (free).....

No problem, run 5.1 channel .mkv file without any problem....Audio output 2 channel normal at headphone.

Non JB, Ipad 4.

Oh great, thank you.... have the PlayerXtream HD already downloaded, will check today....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back