The Fitness Thread !

I know what it is, I don't use it.[DOUBLEPOST=1389669135][/DOUBLEPOST]Stuff I bought on sunday. This is a huge space saver and will really help during workouts, heck even my mom thinks this is a wise buy.

View attachment 31337

View attachment 31338

View attachment 31339

View attachment 31340

View attachment 31341

View attachment 31342

View attachment 31343

View attachment 31344

View attachment 31345

View attachment 31346
Out of cuiosity, how much did those weight plates cost per kg? And are they the exact accurate weight that they should be?

Ps- These seem like the samevariety of weights I saw selling for 110-120 per kg.

Last edited:
Ultimate Nutrition whey got good reviews on healthkart.How is it?
its good as i tasted my frnds last week chocolate flavor . protein is protein , just needed to complete ur macros. doesnt matter much between diff. brands. it not that one will make you a beast while others wont !

I skipped swimming today as i dint go to office ( Infosys has swimming pool facilities) and was feeling a bit lazy. Im feeling miserable and guilty about having missed .Guess i have gotten addicted to the endorphins post physical activity :D . Will go tomorrow morning :)

I skipped swimming today as i dint go to office ( Infosys has swimming pool facilities) and was feeling a bit lazy. Im feeling miserable and guilty about having missed .Guess i have gotten addicted to the endorphins post physical activity :D . Will go tomorrow morning :)
which DC?

thinking of borrowing a friend's bicycle and ride a few kms everyday. Even if it doesn't help largely in fitness and weight loss, it would very well put me in the groove of working out and not procrastinate as I usually do.Getting into the habbit of working out al by my own is what I wanna focus first. what do you guys think about cycling?[DOUBLEPOST=1394771227][/DOUBLEPOST]
I know what it is, I don't use it.[DOUBLEPOST=1389669135][/DOUBLEPOST]Stuff I bought on sunday. This is a huge space saver and will really help during workouts, heck even my mom thinks this is a wise buy.

View attachment 31346

Dude.. you know any type of storage for dumbells and plates?

Last edited:
thinking of borrowing a friend's bicycle and ride a few kms everyday. Even if it doesn't help largely in fitness and weight loss, it would very well put me in the groove of working out and not procrastinate as I usually do.Getting into the habbit of working out al by my own is what I wanna focus first. what do you guys think about cycling?

It's all about personal preference. I hate running so I have always loved cycling and swimming.

thinking of borrowing a friend's bicycle and ride a few kms everyday. Even if it doesn't help largely in fitness and weight loss, it would very well put me in the groove of working out and not procrastinate as I usually do.Getting into the habbit of working out al by my own is what I wanna focus first. what do you guys think about cycling?[DOUBLEPOST=1394771227][/DOUBLEPOST]

Dude.. you know any type of storage for dumbells and plates?
If you have access to stairs the you can start Stair Climbing as well.

Ultimate Nutrition whey got good reviews on healthkart.How is it?
It all depends what type of protein you are looking for, different proteins affect differently. Whey basically a post workout drink which helps you recover as it digests really quick, Affective taken within 30 minutes of workout and also helps you gain lean muscle mass.

^^ Thanks :)[DOUBLEPOST=1394993454][/DOUBLEPOST]How many whey scoop do I need daily? Some say..three times a day..morning..after workout..n before going to bed...some say..post workout only.
Also suggest what is the best thing to take, pre n post workout...

I request members here to share their goal and diet chart accordingly..

It all depends what type of protein you are looking for, different proteins affect differently. Whey basically a post workout drink which helps you recover as it digests really quick, Affective taken within 30 minutes of workout and also helps you gain lean muscle mass.
The window of opportunity to consume protein after workout is most probably a myth. Some studies have shown that it doesn't matter much. In fact, a pre-workout meal is said to be more effective.

Other than Whey, the rest you can take anytime during the day since for example Soy is slowly absorbed. Hence spread over the process of hypertrophy.

(This is assuming you're taking protein everyday and working out on a weekly routine that includes recovering muscle anytime of the week.)

The window of opportunity to consume protein after workout is most probably a myth. Some studies have shown that it doesn't matter much. In fact, a pre-workout meal is said to be more effective.
I started lifting like 8 months ago being 21 years old and 5'6" my weight was 53 and now am 65 of pure muscle mass. I don't really know if its a myth or reality but my trainer who is current Mr. Karnataka (Syed Siddiq) hooked me onto a diet plan and supplements which did miracle to me when consumed ASAP after workout. Pre-Workout? Helps you lift more. I basically have my pre-workout meal 30-45 mins before workout which consists of boiled sweet potatoes, egg whites and creatine.

^^ Thanks :)[DOUBLEPOST=1394993454][/DOUBLEPOST]How many whey scoop do I need daily? Some say..three times a day..morning..after workout..n before going to bed...some say..post workout only.
Also suggest what is the best thing to take, pre n post workout...

I request members here to share their goal and diet chart accordingly..
It all depends on what you are looking for? Strength? Lean body? Get huge (Bodybuilder types)? Weight loss?
Protein is essential so is proper lifting technique and the most important part "THE DIET". I would recommend twice, first thing in the morning and after workout if this is the only supplement you are planning to take.
My Diet and Supplements.
Breakfast: 2-3 oil less rotis with 2-4 Egg whites. (MultiVitamin, Calcium, Amino Acid)
Lunch: 250~450 grams of chicken breasts with cucumber, onion and avocado salad and little white rice (Fish Oil)
Pre-Workout: 1 or 2 Kerala Bananas, Sweet potatoes, egg whites. ( 5 grams of Creatine with Grape juice or Glucose and Amino Acid)
During Workout: I take Musclemeds Carnivor instead of just water. (Makes me lift heavy and great pump)
Post-Workout: Sci-Mx Mass System 1 scoop + 5 grams of Creatine in 500ml of skimmed milk along with amino acid. (No milk and creatine during cut down phase)
Dinner: 2-3 oil less rotis and 2 boiled eggs.

My goal? if I can't grow tall then grow muscles.

Last edited:
Back