The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Its a gift from my friend who came back from us. its the same friend who gifts me genuine versions of windows that I use
<

apart from this I got few chinese batteries for 550D and a 16GB class 10 transcend and a 32 GB class 10 Kingston and a cell phone/ipad/gadget emergency recharger with 7000mah battery.
<

the watch showing time in binary. hours reads 0001 and minutes read 001100 and the pm flag is set. so time is 1:12 PM

simpal eh?
<

What 7000 mAh charger did you get ?

I too have a 7000 mAh battery pack, so asking.

Congrats Sarath_ on the PS Vita
<

thanks
<

Congrats for the purchase mate,

How did you get it a that rate?

first impressions of the device?

Thanks. Got it from Amazon US, a friend got it from there.

First impression: Awesome device. A true portable gaming monster. Love the OLED screen and the quality of games on it. Playing a (kiddish) Rayman now but the colours...wow...they just pop out and are beautiful. Next up will buy UC
<

It's totally worth it, despite the goof up on the memory card and the game prices. Just get a 32GB card and you are good to go with digital downloads.

thanks
<

Thanks. Got it from Amazon US, a friend got it from there.

First impression: Awesome device. A true portable gaming monster. Love the OLED screen and the quality of games on it. Playing a (kiddish) Rayman now but the colours...wow...they just pop out and are beautiful. Next up will buy UC
<

It's totally worth it, despite the goof up on the memory card and the game prices. Just get a 32GB card and you are good to go with digital downloads.

Oh okay...awesome.

I dont Know if it is too much to ask...but can you arrange 2 consoles for me...the prices in India are exorbitant.

Please let me know.... Thanks a lot.

Back