zc4Xw.jpg

6V3lE.jpg

Oh yes, finally Portapro comes home:

46DL9.jpg

UBLmB.jpg

BFGRn.jpg

mzRAe.jpg

h1cHL.jpg

First Impressions: Beyond groovy man, this is unbelievable, this HP is sold at 17 Pounds in UK, thats 1.3k, for 1.3k this is just a steal, bass is awesome, its different from M35, its more lively, more warm, its fun, the soundstage is very good, very balanced sound, isolation is non existent, but its open type, I turned the fan off in my room in this heat just to listen to the sound, hell yeah. And voice is more clearer than M35, this is what open headphones are all about.

This is teh cake!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I will buy more of this if it ever breaks, I will keep using this phone till I die, or the company dies.

PS: I got ripped off for this, had to buy it for 4k, it used to sell for 3.6k in flipkart, its imported by Betta, and its available in select shops, this is the list. I had to buy it for full MRP as it was being sold in an Apple Store(F**k You Apple), comes with atleast one year warranty, I say one year because store says so, but look at the bottom pic by importer.

WVKyq.jpg

^Congrats! Like the foam on the sides but the metal band on the top seems like it will provide discomfort after a few hours of usage. Is it the case for you?

^Congrats! Like the foam on the sides but the metal band on the top seems like it will provide discomfort after a few hours of usage. Is it the case for you?

This is the most comfortable headphone ever, the metal headband does not cause any discomfort, more comfortable than Steelseries siberia or M35.

Yes Sir... saw the book on Flipkart and ordered it in a jiffy. The print and the cover are quite exquisite in this edition.
<

Nice. Take your time reading these. They are a great work. If you have not, read The Hobbit first. The series will make much more sense.

more details please, and is that noisekill?

its ramie sir(t-bhp) on duty.

its a budget setup rather so noisekill?
<

[attachment=11899:hu.jpg][attachment=11900:illusion right.jpg][attachment=11901:illusionleft.jpg][attachment=11902:tweet left.jpg][attachment=11903:tweet right.jpg]

HU :pioneer DEH - 6390

Front components (2-way) :powerbass S-6C

rear coaxial ovals :illusion EL 693

total ~17K

Attachments

• hu.jpg
    hu.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 133
  • illusion right.jpg
    illusion right.jpg
    313.7 KB · Views: 137
  • illusionleft.jpg
    illusionleft.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 179
  • tweet left.jpg
    tweet left.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 191
  • tweet right.jpg
    tweet right.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 130
Nice. Take your time reading these. They are a great work. If you have not, read The Hobbit first. The series will make much more sense.

Yes, I had the Hobbit with me (gifted to me earlier) and have started on that to begin with. After I'm done reading the Hobbit I'll pick up the epic saga.
<

yeah the sound signature is above my expectation for once since i am not using an amp or a subwoofer in a Scorpio.

the sound is filling apart from the rattles in heavy bass songs.

its filling bass when required, even rattling the rear view mirrors in bassy nodes
<

should do well until i upgrade it with a 4 ch amp and a sub later.

Back