The DLF IPL 2010 thread

KKR has some serious stuff in their bowling arsenal-enough to kick a$$ of any batting lineup-as they showed in their 2 matches.That also without having the likes oof Mendis and Bond in the playing XI

The Deccan Chargers top order is totally a different thing when batting first. The wickets they lost today were logical and not panic-stricken. Great total, but I wouldn't rest until Hayden is sent back.

EDIT : Hayden gone! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!11one1

CSK will not even see the semis this time around. They have the weakest possible bowling line up, and their batting strength is not enough to negate this deficit, given that the other teams also have a good batting arsenal this time.

^ yup i agree.... n players r not even playing properly...... 1st match of tournament n dey r playing lyk warm up match.... well DC this tym will be in final if they play lyk this....

logistopath said:
CSK will not even see the semis this time around. They have the weakest possible bowling line up, and their batting strength is not enough to negate this deficit, given that the other teams also have a good batting arsenal this time.

Exactly . CSK are in deep trouble this time

Deccan Chargers are on Fire . They'll be back with a bang

Edit : Chennai Super Kings

159 / 9 ( 20.0 ) RR: 7.95

CSK is finished . CSK Lost big time guys and they lost it badly

^^They could have played him in place of M.Vijay, since they were playing with only 3 overseas players today!

logistopath said:

You're massively underestimating batting abilities guys like Raina, Kemp and Morkel. Hayden and Dhoni aside can win matches individually, so no I wouldn't count them out just yet. CSK's bowlers let them down today and Gilly, Gibbs and Symonds unleashed their fury all over Chennai, while Vaas has been fantastic in the last 2 games.

Today I felt as if Dhoni really wasn't encouraging his team, he felt too strict today. Instead of encouraging/motivating Tyagi in the last over he was throwing the ball to him on the ground and not even looking at him as he went for the biggest failed over of his life. Dhoni needs to cheer up a bit like Gilchrist and Warne. This is just circus cricket, he's still the best Captain of our national team ever, he shouldn't let this get to his nerves.

^^ I'm not underestimating the batting ability. Rather, I'm just saying that this time around, most of the other teams have a batting strength which is at least on par with CSK's batting, if not better. Bowling wise, CSK lacks, while all the other teams look better in this department.

logistopath said:
^^ I'm not underestimating the batting ability. Rather, I'm just saying that this time around, most of the other teams have a batting strength which is at least on par with CSK's batting, if not better. Bowling wise, CSK lacks, while all the other teams look better in this department.

I couldn't have agreed more. The other team's this time around have very healthy batting line-up's and their bowling attacks are equally dangerous.

EDIT: Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Daredevils:

Rajasthan loosing there way bit after a good start, 50/4 in 8.1 overs

Gosh too many moths flying around in the stadium there!! :p

Back