The DLF IPL 2010 thread

McCullum wont come till the end of the month :p Good win for KKR yest. Nice captaincy from Dada. Its was DC's match to lose at 99/1 from 10.5 overs and they lost it. But they will have a selection dilemma once Bond, Hussey and Gayle arrives. Langveldelt, Mathews and Shah won them the match yest.

MI missed Bhajji's experience and tight bowling against Yusuf in the middle overs. Hopefully he is fit for the next match :)

Delhi DareDevils are on fire guys

Go Delhi DareDevils

Current Scores :

Kings XI Punjab

132 / 8 in 18.5 overs

Run Rate : 7.01

Edit : What a game by Delhi DareDevils

Kings XI Punjab

142 / 9 in 20.0 overs

Run Rate : 7.10

The two MTNL cities of Mumbai and Delhi win today's matches :yahoo:

MTNL issi khushi mein ho jaaye...ek aur double speed for us broadband users :p

raksrules said:
The two MTNL cities of Mumbai and Delhi win today's matches :yahoo:

MTNL issi khushi mein ho jaaye...ek aur double speed for us broadband users :p

:rofl:

Good fight back by Punjab. The pitch had something for the bowlers and all credits to punjab for taking the match to the penultimate ball against a strong batting lineup

Shripad said:
Phew! that was too close for comfort.

Wonder why Nayar wasnt playing today.

MI need Bhajji fit for next match.

Thankfully west indians should be here for next match.

I was surprised too that Nayar wasn't playing! The only place he can take IMO is that of Ali Murtuza! We don't need two spinners! Also, with Pollard coming in, McLaren will have to sit out I believe. R.Satish is the next person to go in case Bravo gets fit, but he comes with a big reputation, so it would be interesting to see the 3 fight for a spot - S.Tiwary, Rayudu and Satish! The latter 2 have been exceptional talents and two of the finds of the ICL!

Pat said:
I was surprised too that Nayar wasn't playing! The only place he can take IMO is that of Ali Murtuza! We don't need two spinners! Also, with Pollard coming in, McLaren will have to sit out I believe. R.Satish is the next person to go in case Bravo gets fit, but he comes with a big reputation, so it would be interesting to see the 3 fight for a spot - S.Tiwary, Rayudu and Satish! The latter 2 have been exceptional talents and two of the finds of the ICL!

Yeah. But Nayar has to play. He rescued MI so many times when their top order failed in first two IPL seasons.

If its between picking satish and Nayar, Nayar will get my vote every single time. Look what Pathan did to him. Thankfully he got him run out, but that line and length is asking for trouble in T20s.

See there are only 2 spots open for foreign players.

Sanath and Malinga has to play.

Mclaren wont be first choice when west indians come here.

Pollard has to play. So there is one spot left. And that will come at the sacrifice of one of the players who played today. And that will mostly be Satish.

Its Tiwary's innings today that made things little difficult for Nayar. Tiwary had poor record coming into todays match. But I still think Nayar is better player than him.
Lets see what happens.

I dont know where and how Duminy will fit into picture. Maybe they will rest Sanath after couple of matches.

Exactly, plus the rule that each player is allowed to play a max of 14 games in the entire tournament! So, that would have to be considered as well..

Back