The Desktop Thread!!

Screenshot.jpg

FYI, still even 2day most and many of the Corporates and Companies are still using Windows XP Pro SP2 (Not even SP3) and for servers (who so ever are on Windows Servers) are still using Windows Server 2003 (not even bothered about Win 2008). Not a shocking news, but thz the crap created by Microsoft themselves. Ppl with Quad even 2day are still preferring Windows XP over Vista, and couple of live examples are from this forum :).
Bluffmaster said:
People are still using XP? :O

I wonder, why? After more then a year I logged in to XP for the first time on my friends Laptop and I was not able to tolerate it for more then 10 minutes. This reminds me, when XP was launched and was on the verge of becoming successful, people still loved their Windows 98 and were too fussy to change. Change is inevitable and it is almost always for the betterment. Anyways, why bother? Here enjoy the cool wallpaper :eek:hyeah:

32520207.jpg

Bluffmaster said:
I wonder, why? After more then a year I logged in to XP for the first time on my friends Laptop and I was not able to tolerate it for more then 10 minutes. This reminds me, when XP was launched and was on the verge of becoming successful, people still loved their Windows 98 and were too fussy to change. Change is inevitable and it is almost always for the betterment.
The majority had no problems switching to XP from 98. Vista just sucks.
Win7 is better than XP, but until it goes retail, XP it is.

Change isn't always for the better, say 'Hi' to Vista.

Bluffmaster said:
I wonder, why? After more then a year I logged in to XP for the first time on my friends Laptop and I was not able to tolerate it for more then 10 minutes. This reminds me, when XP was launched and was on the verge of becoming successful, people still loved their Windows 98 and were too fussy to change. Change is inevitable and it is almost always for the betterment. Anyways, why bother? Here enjoy the cool wallpaper :eek:hyeah:

+1 I havent logged on to XP for months now. :p people with mid-high configs shouldnt really have a problem with Vista SP1.infact i find it more easy to use and stable compared to XP.

and Bluffy posting that wallpaper at 1 am's gonna cause some trouble to my sleep tonight :mad: thanks :rofl:

saumilsingh said:
The majority had no problems switching to XP from 98. Vista just sucks.

Win7 is better than XP, but until it goes retail, XP it is.

Change isn't always for the better, say 'Hi' to Vista.

Contrary to the popular belief, I had an exceptionally pleasant experience with Vista. It was a lot more stable then XP had ever been for me. I still wonder what all the fuss was about, it was a pretty decent upgrade from XP considering that most of us got it for free anyways. Ofcourse Seven totally blows-out vista but vista in itself ain't as bad as people have made it out to be.

Back