The Desktop Thread!!

mihirpradhan204 said:
Here's my desktop::)

desktopvjp.jpg

looks awesome .. :D

links for wallpaper ,calender ,icons and the kewl tab on the left ?

How did you get that tab for music,entertainment etc on the left ?

Bluffmaster said:
^^Nice creativity but too much of mumbo jumbo.

yeah he couldve organized it better and bit of less clutter will make it look really good.

I've given the wally.
The calendar is Rainlendar. You get it here
The tabs for music and all are from Object Dock Plus, a paid version. You can d/l it via torrents or rapidshare.
And regarding the icons, which icons do you want??

Attachments

• cool20090108_007.jpg
    cool20090108_007.jpg
    576.4 KB · Views: 88
looks good.. but too frustrating to use it that way when u srsly wana work on the PC and not just do gaming :p.. i was like REALLY CONFUSED figuring out the stuffs on ur screen :S

Trust me i had kept something like this on my PC sometime back.. every day whenever dad used to sit on it he used to shout saying "WTF is all this, why cant u make it simple with My Computer ICON" :rofl:

..Anyways Good Looks :)
mihirpradhan204 said:
Here's my desktop::)
desktopvjp.jpg

b00gieMan said:
looks good.. but too frustrating to use it that way when u srsly wana work on the PC and not just do gaming :p.. i was like REALLY CONFUSED figuring out the stuffs on ur screen :S
What do you mean by that?? I don't game?? If that's the case, then you're wrong....

^^ chill dude.. i think you misinterpreted him :) he was talking about himself. not you.

and yeah i was asking about those orangish icons next to object dock plus tab.

are the icons part of the tab ?

and whats the name of the tab ..does it come default with object dock plus ?

thanks .

FaH33m said:
and yeah i was asking about those orangish icons next to object dock plus tab.

are the icons part of the tab ?

and whats the name of the tab ..does it come default with object dock plus ?

thanks .

There's no name as such for the tabs. Just d/l Object Dock Plus version. You'll get it. And the icons are not the default ones.. I've downloaded them from Rapidshare. Here's the link for downloading those icons:

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

I've now got the Win7 superbar orientated vertically to the left of the screen, its the cool thing to do these days what with widescreens being the norm...

The only thing worth using with the rain meter are the RSS feeds and the clock. Rest all is gimmick. RSS feeds on the other hand are kewl :D

Back